Chapter 2 - Plot finally caught me...

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Y/N's Apartment

Y/N pov

I woke up with the help of my alarm as I would have to either if they would instantly come for me or wait... Hopefully they'll wait. I got out of bed,starting my daily routine of the morning and got into the shower just like I do everyday.

' Hmm... This is getting become such a problem! '

I heard my phone rang from my bedroom as I finished my shower and wrapped around my waist by a towel then walked out of the bathroom. I walked up to my night stand where my phone laid and I see a notification from the concert last saying ' Dear Y/n,we hoped you enjoy your time at the concert and sorry we weren't able to get you back to your apartment by vehicle please do forgive us. '

Y/N: I really didn't need it but it would've been nice to not move though.

I started to get my clothes on for school as I felt my necklace poking out a bit from my shirt and I pushed it back underneath my shirt. I grabbed my things before leaving my apartment locked up and heading to my college campus.

- Small timeskip brought you by Chibi Y/n on the track team and beating everyone with ease -

Sharp Pilt College Campus

Y/N Pov

I walked towards the campus as my earplugs were in and felt the envy from students because what I got to do last night. I just sighed but I stopped for moment just to see my dear friend walking towards me.

Y/N: Hey Fusu-

She had a black hairstyle undercut on the right side of her head which were two lines that made a 'X' and the rest either out or in her ponytail,wearing some glasses as well.

Fusu: So,let me guess a plot point got you?

Y/N: How did you know?

Fusu: You have that look on your face everytime you get involved in a plot point.