Jonathan Joestar

A/N: Sorry this took so long, i struggled really hard ngl. He might be a little ooc, sorry about that lmao. Also you're basically Erina in this, enjoy.

You've been friends with Jonathan Joestar for years now, but life has kept you both apart for most of that time.

When you were about 12, you were walking in the park with your parents on a nice sunny day until you got distracted. There was a blue haired boy playing with a puppy which looked to be a great dane, and you ran over.

Grinning wide, you stopped near them. "Can I pet your puppy?" You asked, shaking with excitement.

The boy looked at you wide eyed, but then smiled back and nodded.

"Of course!"

He then motioned you to come over. You knelt down and started petting the cute little pup before asking, "What's his name?"

"Danny."

You smiled and pet Danny more.

"That's a cute name for a cute pup."

Among the small talk between the two, you gasped. "I forgot to introduce myself! My apologies, my name is y/n l/n, what about you?"

He smiled and giggled at your worry. "It's okay, no need to panic. I'm Jonathan Joestar."

You immediately went wide eyed. He's a Joestar!?

You stared at him in shock, why would he be talking to scum like you and not people of his standards?

Jonathan looked at you confused.

"Why'd you get so nervous? Is it because of my last name? If it is then-"

Before he could finish you interrupted him trying to defend your reaction.

"No no! It's just.. I'm not as rich as you are and stuff.." You looked at the ground shyly, playing with your hands.

You thought you heard him sigh in relief which confused you, but you stiffened once his small arms wrapped around you in a warm embrace.

He was hugging you? Why?

"Thanks for not being like those low-life's who pick on me.. They're the reason I don't really have friends.."

You looked at him to see him blushing faintly with tears pricking the corners of his eyes, and you relaxed in his touch hugging back.

"I'm sorry about them.. I'll be your friend if you want!"

He looked at you surprised but quickly nodded, wiping his tears away. "Thank you, y/n! It means a lot." "My pleasure Jojo." He giggled at the nickname, and you two spent all your time together after that moment.

But unfortunately, with growing up came responsibilities.

You and Jonathan went to the same school but never had any classes together, and you couldn't spend time together like you used too since he had to learn to be a man and you had to learn proper etiquette.

Years passed, and you've grown up, 20 years old. You've also matured greatly, but still act unlike your age when no one's there to see.

You often thought about Jonathan and how you missed him, he helped you so much. He brought you out of the shell you used to call extreme insecurity and you've learned to love yourself.

Smiling at your thoughts of him, you decided to take a walk and get some fresh air before you got sad.

After getting dressed you left your house and were on your way.