Guido Mista

requested
🍋🍋

It was a hot afternoon in the passione residence, and you were sitting in your room in a t-shirt and shorts sweating your ass off.

You kept whining quietly, moving the fan over to help. But, you got a little thirsty and had to leave the small breeze keeping you sane.

With a yawn you got up and made your way to the kitchen, just to be 'kidnapped' by a certain stinky boy.

Mista came up from behind you and picked you up, running to his room.

He plopped you on the bed and jumped on top of you, a smile on his face. You looked up at him with warm cheeks, making him smirk.

"Hey y/n.~"

He purred out, making your face hotter. Mista nuzzled into your neck and wrapped himself around you, making you whine.

"Misty you're too hot, get off of me!"

You weakly tried pushing him off, which didn't work since you were tired from the heat.

"Oh? You think I'm hot, babe?"

He sat up and smirked down at you, making you pout.

"Ugh, you know what I meant asshole!"

Mista just pouted back, sticking his bottom lip out.

You sighed slightly but kept giving him a small glare to which he just whined.

"But n/n.. I want cuddles!"

"You can have them later, okay? I'm too hot right now."

Mista let a sort of growl emit from his throat as he grabbed your neck and pinned you to the bed, kissing you.

You yelped in surprise but kissed back, cupping his cheeks.

You felt his tongue glide across your lips and you pulled away, making him groan in disappointment.

"Y-You can have more later.."

You told him with a small pout, but it didn't work.

"Well, you don't always get what you want do you? You and me both know you're my little slut."

Mista glared at you as you wriggled beneath him, faking curiosity for what's to come next.

He took off his hat and set it on the nightstand along with his revolver.

You watched as he started to strip down only to his boxers, noticing he stopped.

"Well?"

You tilted your head with a small hum, looking up at him.

"I'm not undressing you this time. Hurry up and get on your knees."

With a quick nod you got up and took off your clothes, the painful excitement making you forget about the heat.

You got everything off leaving only your underwear on.

"Hm, I see you're wearing my favorite ones.~"

He said, watching you crawl onto the bed in front of him.

With hunger in both of your eyes, you started grabbing at his boxers.

Mista let you reveal his length, helping remove his boxers completely. He let out a groan as you gave a slow lick up his shaft, peppering kisses on the tip.

Before you could even do anything, Mista grabbed a handful of your hair and forced it all into your mouth.

You gagged slightly but quickly got used to it, as this has happened many times before.

While doing the job, Mista would moan out your name and start to thrust into your mouth. You let out small hums and moans as he neared his climax, making him get louder and release deep in your throat.

You swallowed all you could and pulled away with a 'pop' noise.

Mista cupped your face in his hands, pulling you into a rough kiss. His tongue forced its way into your mouth and fought with your tongue, low hums emitting from the both of you.

He pulled away slowly, a string of saliva connecting your panting mouths. It soon broke though, as he pinned your arms to the bed and started grinding into you.

You let out small mewls and whimpers of pleasure, wriggling around underneath him.

Watching you bite your lip and squeeze your eyes shut, Mista was pleased.

"I love this side of them."

He thought to himself, deciding to accommodate your wishes.

Mista flipped you over and messed with your underwear, watching it slap against your skin.

When he was done, he gently pulled it off and threw it to the floor with the rest of your clothes.

He positioned himself at your entrance and rested his hands on your hips.

"Are you ready, babe?"

"Duh."

Your remark made him growl and push all the way in, starting to pound relentlessly into you.

It took a moment for the pain to subside but once it did, your arms became wobbly.

You were a moaning mess as the room was filled with not only that, but skin slapping on skin. The bed started to shake as your arms gave out and your ass was in the air.

Mista growled in pleasure and used one of his hands to slap and grab your ass hard, leaving a red mark.

By now you were a drooling mess, your tongue sticking out of your mouth and your eyes rolled back. Mista was biting his lip with his head leaned back, his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"Mi-Mista..!"

You were moaning his name every few seconds, your voice starting to become hoarse from using it so much.

Sweat covered both your bodies, the sheets sticking to your skin.

You finally reached your climax with a loud moan, your liquids leaking down your leg and onto the bed. Mista's grip on your hips got tighter, a mark is most likely going to be there later, as he thrust a few last times.

With one final 'slap' he pulled out fast and shot his juices onto your leg, it mixing with yours and drenching the bedsheets.

You both were panting hard, staying in your positions for a few moments before getting up and putting minimal clothes back on.

Mista then picked you up and made his way to your room, setting you down on your clean bed that got quickly covered in sweat. He joined you after turning the fan towards the bed and wrapped his arms around your frame.

"I'll clean my bed later.."

He mumbled into your shoulder, getting a small giggle in return.

"In that case I'll help you, your room is pretty stinky anyways."

You said sleepily, making him sigh but smile, leaving a kiss on your shoulder.

"Goodnight babe, I love ya."

"Love you too.."

You mumbled sleepily before drifting off.

Extended Ending

On the nightstand in Mista's room, all 6 sex pistols were scarred for life as they sat there, wondering why Mista would do the deeds right beside them.

edited 3.25.22