Rohan Kishibe

requested
🍋🍋

If there was anything Rohan hated more than Josuke, it was Josuke flirting with you.

The young mangaka watched silently as Josuke joked around with you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as you laughed. Koichi and Okuyasu seemed to notice Rohan's anger and asked him what was wrong.

Rohan merely shook his head and kept walking back to his house with the rest of the group.

When you all finally got there and said your goodbyes, he asked you to stay for a little while. You agreed, as you loved spending time with him since you had a crush on him.

As you followed him into his house, you watched as he closed and locked the front door, but didn't expect him to quickly yell out "Heaven's Door." You were very confused until you were knocked out, your body limply falling into his arms.

Rohan then proceeded to flip through your pages, finding exactly what he needed.

_small time skip_

You woke up confused, noticing you weren't in the same room as you were before. You were in his bedroom where candles were lit creating a romantic atmosphere.

You jumped slightly when he suddenly walked in, clad in an opened dress shirt and pants. It was very unlike his normally weird fashion style.

"So-"

He started, staring into your eyes as he leaned against the doorframe.

"I heard you like me back. Is it true?"

Well, there was no backing out now.

"Uh yeah. Why, you interested?" You asked, smirking slightly when you saw him get flustered.

"W-Well um-"

"Come here then.~" You said in a seductive tone, motioning him to come to the bed.

Rohan nervously crawled onto the bed, and you quickly ripped off yours and his clothes. You laid down and had a grip on his hair, making him look at you.

"Don't hold back now that we're here. You're gonna do me until I tell you to stop, got it?"

Rohan's face went blood red at your statement but nonetheless he nodded, lining himself up at your entrance.

He pushed in, both of you moaning at the sensation.

He then started to thrust fast and hard into you, skin-on-skin slapping and loud moans/groans quickly filling up the usually quiet home.

"Oh fuck yes, that's the spot!~" You moaned out loudly when he started hitting your g-spot, your legs on either side of his head shaking back and forth with how rough he was being.

Soon enough you had came at least twice, your body sore as you let out hoarse moans. You and him both came for a total of three times that night, when you finally told him to stop.

You were breathing heavily, trying to catch your breath as you laid back into his bed.

"Tired?" Rohan asked, laying beside you. You nodded and closed your eyes, feeling his arms wrap around you.

"C'mon, lets get some rest."

You barely heard him as you fell asleep fast, knowing damn well your body would be sore tomorrow.

edited 3.28.22