Jotaro Kujo pt. 1

a/n: so i had this dream and jotaro was there and we c u d d l e d so i based this off that-

"Fucking finally." You mumbled to yourself while walking out of the building.

It was the end of the day and you just couldn't wait go home to eat and sleep with the boys. For some reason, school's been super stressful on you and has been depriving you and your two friends of precious sleep, and it has taken a toll on all of you.

Having a sleepover with them this weekend would really be fun and take some of the stress away.

________

You were waiting at the front gates for Kakyoin and Jotaro, as their classrooms were farther from yours.

It was peacefully quiet when all of a sudden loud bird screeching filled your ears.

"Yep, they're near."

You looked to your right to see Kakyoin walking over to you with Jotaro, his annoying ass fangirls following him.

You got irritated as your eardrums were done for, but you put on a smile anyways.

You waved at them and said, "Hey guys!" with blush dusting your cheeks. You couldn't help but get red around them, your friends were fine as fuck.

Especially since you had a small- no huge crush on your childhood buddy, Jotaro, but there's no chance in hell he'd like you.

Or so you thought.

The three of you started walking together, the fangirls finally running away after you gave them a look that'd kill.

"Hah, cowards." you thought with a smug smile, giggling a little.

Kakyoin looked at you and tilted his head slightly.

"What's so funny n/n?"

"Oh uh, I remembered a joke you told me the other day."

You flushed in embarrassment and stiffened up, feeling a certain someone's gaze on your figure.

"Was it the one about the evil baby?"

"Yeah!"

You and Kak giggled a little, you even snorted which surprised you.

You all stopped and looked at each other, making sure that just happened. You were a flustered mess which caused Kakyoin to start laughing, causing you to giggle but it resulted in more little snorts.

He laughed even harder, trying his best not to fall while holding onto his sides. When you ceased your laughter, you made eye contact with him and saw he had a small smile on his face.

Jotaro leant down to you and whispered "That was cute, y/n." in your ear with a smirk, causing you to blush even harder.

By now Kakyoin finally finished laughing and wiped a tear from his eye, catching his breath and apologizing to you while Jotaro went back to being stoic.

"It's okay Nori."

You told him with a warm smile, feeling giddy inside from what your crush had just told you.

Kakyoin smiled back, patting your head.

Jotaro watched with jealousy in his eyes, that smile should be for him not Kakyoin. He should be petting you, not Kakyoin.

He walked behind the duo quietly, getting fuzzy inside when you make the lovely sound that's called laughter.

They'd be at your place soon, where he can start talking more and showing actual emotion other than his resting bitch face. Maybe he'll get you to smile and laugh for him as well.

__small timeskip__

You opened the door as the three of you walked in and slipped your shoes off, Kakyoin closing the door afterwards.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" You called out, but got no response.

"Oh yeah, they're at work."

You shook your head, internally calling yourself dumb as you and the boys walked to your room.

As you entered, you plopped onto your bed as Jotaro sat on the floor near you.

Kakyoin set his bag down saying, "My mom said to call her when I get out of school, I'll be right back." and walked out of the room.

You and Jotaro nodded at him and started to chill out.

"Hey, Jojo?"

You nervously asked, getting a grunt in return.

"I um-"

"Hey guys, I hate to say this but my mom wants me home now."

Kakyoin stood in the doorway with a pout, you jumped with heat quickly spreading through your face.

"Damn, really? I hope you can come back soon Kak.."

You said while pouting along with him.

"If my mom doesn't ground me again."

You both giggled as Jotaro smiled slightly, Kakyoin picking up his school bag.

You got up and launched yourself at the redhead, squeezing him in a tight hug as he chuckled at your childish antics.

He ruffled your hair with a warm smile, fist-bumping Jotaro after you stepped away.

"Bye guys, I'll see you next week. Don't have too much fun without me."

Kak said, giving you a knowing smirk with a wink causing you to pout again.

"Bye Nori!"

"Bye."

You and your crush said as Kakyoin left, him chuckling and letting himself out.

Now you and Jotaro are alone.