[Chapter 18] - A Brighter Future

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(S/C) - Skin Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color

===========================

(Your POV)

...

...

...

(Y/N): Ugh... O-Oww...

It's the middle of the night after hours of my session with Natsuki, and honestly, it was amazing. However, what's not amazing is this fucking cramp I'm feeling.

My eyes opened slowly with a sharp pain coming from my hand. It was too dark to see what was wrong with it. I hope it isn't anything too serious. I slowly got out of my bed, and put some shorts and a shirt on. Fuck this cramp on my hand is unbearable right now.

So I walked towards the bathroom, making sure not to cause any disturbances. Once I was inside of the bathroom, I used my left hand to open the light switch.

(Y/N): Wait what the fuck?!

Surprised is probably not the right word for the feeling I'm experiencing right now.

Hmm...

Alarmed should be a better word since my hand is FUCKING GLITCHING OUT.

(Y/N): W-What the fuck is this???

I tried moving my fingers and such, and it still looks pixelated and disturbing.

(Y/N): I need to get to Monika.

===========================
teleport>(Y/N).chr>Monika's House

Unable to perform this command. Please try again later.
===========================

(Y/N): Okay this is getting fucking weird. I need to speak to her right now. I turned off the bathroom light and went into my room to grab my jacket. Before I left my room though, I kissed Natsuki on the cheek.

Once I was downstairs, I slipped on some shoes and dashed out the door. I sped walked as quickly as possible to Monika's house.

(Y/N): What the hell is happening? Why is any of this happening right now? What does Monika know that I don't?

So many thoughts rushed through my head as I kept moving on the sidewalk. After a few minutes of speed walking, I made it to the Nicolaides Residence.

===========================
give>(Y/N).chr>key_mh

>Given Character [(Y/N)] Key [Monika's House].
===========================

(Y/N): Hmm... I guess I'm only limited to certain commands now. That's weird.

A golden key was placed onto my left hand. However, it was somewhat pixelated and started glitching, like my right hand.

(Y/N): (sigh) I need to find out what's going on.

I opened the door to the entrance hallway. It was pretty dark, as I assumed, so I pulled out my phone and used the flashlight option to see my surroundings to make sure I don't bump into anything.

Once I got to Monika's room, I put my phone back into my shorts pocket and placed my right hand into my jacket pocket. I knocked onto the door.

...

...

...

I knocked onto the door again.

...