Chapter 10

{Surprise! It's so weird doing this again but I need a escape from life and after all the experiences I've had with a girl the past few months I think you guys are gonna like this story even more}

The next morning I woke up and Corey was already awake. It's party day which also means it's my last day here.

"Good morning" He says to me when I open my eyes.

"Hi" I say to him with the biggest smile on my face.

"What are you so happy about?" He asks and smiles with me.

"I get to go to a party tonight and then tomorrow I get to go home and I honestly can't wait to get home" I say

"Then you get to spend the rest of your life with me" He says

"I never said that" I say but I was thinking it.

* * *

"You look so pretty in your dress!" Ashley squeals.

Auggie rolls his eyes.

"Thank you now let's get in there!" Rowan says.

Rowan and Ashley walk into the party venue holding hands with my mom and Ben following closely behind them. Then me, Auggie and Corey go in last. Everyone was pretty much already there. They all screamed when she walked in.

She smiles and says "Thanks guys." She than walks in and greets everyone with Ashley

"Come on lets go get a drink" Corey says to me.

Auggie the little ladies man was already talking it up with some of Rowan's friends.

We go up to the bar and get sodas and sit down.

"Excited to be here?" He asks

"Not at all" I say.

"How come?" He asks

"I don't know probably just because I have to see Rowan head over heels in love with Ashley all night" I say.

"Well it would be pretty weird if everyone saw Rowan walking in with her soon to be step sister" He says.

"Very true" I say.

After that a girl comes running up to me.

"Hi!" She exclaims. "You probably don't know me but I'm a friend of Rowan. I have seen you all over her Instagram and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paris" She says.

"It's so nice to meet you! Rowan has told me so much about you" I say.

I'm not gonna lie this girl is hot.

"It's nice to meet you too" She says.

"I'll see you around I just wanted to come up and say hi" She says.

"I'll see you" I say and she walks away.

I turn back to Corey.

"Your face couldn't be any more red right now" Corey says.

"It's that obvious?" I ask

"Yep" He says.

"Whatever. Let's go dance" I say.

We find Auggie on the dance floor living it up with some of Rowan's other friends. We join them.

After about 10 minutes Auggie asks Corey to take him to he bathroom. So they leave and I go sit down because I don't know the girls we were with.

I check my phone and someone sits down next to me.

"Fancy seeing you here" They day

I look up and it was Peyton.

"Hi Peyton" I say and stand up.

He stands up to and gives me a friendly hug. Then we sit back down.

"Having fun" He asks

"Of course" I say.

"Are you here with anyone?" He asks And right as he asks that Corey comes and sits down next to me with Auggie following close behind him.

Fuck he just ruined my chances with this guy.

"Peyton this is my ex boyfriend, Corey" I say to him.

"Nice to meet you" Corey says.

"You too" Peyton says and gives him and weird boy hand shake thing.

"Um excuse me Peyton are you not going to say hi to me?" Auggie asks

"Awww little Augster I haven't seen you in so long" He says and gets up and gives him a hug. "You've gotten so big" He says.

"I know everyone says that" He says. "Corey come get me a sprite but don't let dad see me drinking it" Auggie says.

Corey laughs. "Ok little buddy" He says. They get up and walk over to the bar.

"So you're here with your ex boyfriend?" Peyton says.

"Yeah it's kinda a long story" I say

"We got time" Peyton says.

"Well we have been best friends since we were in kindergarten and a few years back we started dating. We were serious" I say. He cuts me off.

"If you were so serious than why did you break up" He asks.

"Well I had the realization that I am bisexual and so he told me he wants me to do some self discovery before we rush into anything more serious" I say.

"Wow you've got a pretty good guy than" He says. "If my girlfriend came out to me I would break up with her because I would be scared she would cheat on me with a girl" He says. Lowkey what happened but he doesn't need to know that.

"Yeah I know" I say.

"Do you still love him?" He asks.

"I don't know. That's a tough question I've loved him since we were little" I say.

"Fair enough" He says and moves his chair just a little closer to mine.

"Peyton can you stop hitting on ever girl you meet" Paris says as a joke than comes and sits next to me.

"You act like you don't do the same" He says.

"Well duh. Why do you think I came over here" She asks.

"Well you might actually have a chance with this one. She's bi" He says

"Oh" Paris says and you could see that sparked an interest for her.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two to it" He says and stands up and walks away.

"I'm sorry Peyton outed you. He doesn't mean any harm he just likes setting people up" She says.

"It's totally fine. I didn't think anything of it" I say.

"Wanna come somewhere with me?" She asks.

"Sure" I say.

"Good I know a secret hook up stop" She says and stands up.

She grabs my hand and we start walking towards the back.

This party just got weird. It's not even a love triangle anymore. It's like a pentagon.