Chapter 12

"That was quite a show you put on there" Peyton says as he walks up to me.

It has been about an hour since the whole making out incident where Auggie exposed us. It was embarrassing but no one really cares they were all too busy hyping me up. I haven't seen Corey or Rowan since then but honestly I don't really want to. I've just kinda been floating around by myself for a while.

"Why thank you" I say back to him.

"Let me just say I've kissed Paris before. She's alright. Not the best" He says.

"But she is like into girls" I say; kinda confused.

"She is but she has had phases where she was experimenting" He says.

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Why don't I show you what a good kiss is like" He says.

I make a 'are you serious' face.

"Common it'll be fun. I also know a place where the whole party won't see" He says.

I wonder what my mom is thinking right now. Oh well I'll find out later.

"Ok fine" I say.

It's a party let's have some fun.

"Come with me" He says and starts walking towards the door.

I follow behind him and once we are outside we walk side by side.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To my car" He says.

We go all the way to the other side of the parking lot and he unlocks his car. He goes into the drivers side and I go into the passengers. He turns the car on and the music was blasting. He was really jamming out on the way here. He turns the music down, so low it was almost off and we start talking.

"So boys or girls?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you like boys or girls better?" He ask.

"I don't know. I'm just kinda in the middle" I say.

"Would you rather marry a boy or girl" He asks.

"Again I don't know" I say.

"Wanna know how you should find out?" He asks.

"Sure" I say.

"You should get a coin and let it decide for you. Heads for boys and tails for girls" He says.

"I'll take that into consideration" I say.

"Let's do it right now" He says.

He pulls a quarter out of his cup holder.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Sure" I say.

He throws the coin up in the air, catches it and then puts it on his hand with his other hand covering it.

He takes his hand off

Tails; tails for girls

"Good to know this is a complete waste of time" He says.

"I don't think a quarter can dictate my future" I say and laugh a little.

"That is also good to know" He says.

"Besides we're teenagers. We do stuff to have fun" I say.

So your typical make out session started. A lot longer then my one with Paris because no rude little brothers interrupted