Can't Breath

(( Sorry I was gone so long ;~; may have got grounded lol but EH it's fiiiiiiine. LE GOOOO))

*Your POV*

Cold, everything is so cold... I can't see anything, and it seems to be damp. Am I going to die of hypothermia? My body is numb, but I can hear some footsteps... Who even is this person? I could activate my quirk! i'd be able to see there heat signature... What is that? it looks like it has hands all over it! that's a terrifying thought...

"Hmm... Tomura... I don't know about this... Do you even know her quirk?" One spoke, I don't see his heat signature...

"No but anything physical she could do is taken care of, you really think it wasn't planned, kirogiri?" the other spoke... what do they want with me?

"Mmmf!" I had a gag, I couldn't say anything!

"Here, hold on" One said and removed the gag, causing me to cough.

"What do you want with me? What did I do?" I snarled, making the one I presume to be Tomura; laugh.

"Oh now why would I tell you? That would only make things more complicated..." He sounded less amused at the end. I stayed quiet, if they wanted me to talk... It's not happening...

"So... I seen you with a pro hero... Eraserhead?" His cocky attitude showing through his voice.

"And?" I retort with attitude of my own

"I recommend you contain your inner brat" He growled

"Be a man and take off my blindfold so I can see my capture" I Mocked, he didn't seem to like that.

"You're a sassy, ignorant, and insignificant Idiot!" He spat, making me jump slightly; he was so quiet just a moment ago... What am I going to do?

*Aizawa POV*

I Have to call Mic... He'll help me

*Ring Ring*

"Hello~?" i'm instantly regretting this...

"Hizashi..."

"Whoa, Been a while since you actually said my name like that... whats going on?" His voice was laced in concern.

"Shigaraki... Took a student"

"WHAT?!" I pull the phone away from my ear, afraid of it starting to bleed.

"I Have the information about where they are keeping them, I'll send it to you; We need to get going as soon as we can"

"Alright, should I inform any-"

"No..." I interrupted him.

"A-alright, I'll be there as quick as I can, we'll meet at your house"

"Okay, hurry up" We ended the call, and I wait; restless to what will happen...

*Tik...Tik...Tik...Tik*

This clock is starting to drive me insane, It's only reminding me of the time i'm wasting when I could be saving her... God Hizashi hurry up!

*Ding Dong*

I Hurriedly went to the door, in my hero outfit; ready to go. He; the same, We rush off to the address; Hoping that she is alright.

"So which student?" Hizashi questioned on our way there

"... Y/N"

"Her? The girl you always talk abo-"

"Yes that one now shut up and lets go" I quickly said getting a little flustered

I Heard him kinda laugh making me a little upset but I subsided it, there is more important things to handle...I Care way to much about her that it's going to get me killed. I Just want her to be okay, I Just want to see her flustered little face again... God I sound like an idiot...

*Your POV*

Screams rang out through the room, my own screams that is... They wanted information on Shota or any other teacher, In which I refused to talk; they began to do things in hopes to get me to spill. Hitting me, Burning me, Teasing me, and breaking my mind... making me think things, which started to make sense in some sick way... in some twisted way, it's starting to make sense...

             "Do you really think he cares?"

   "He's using you"

                                    "No one loves you, That's why your father left you"

       "Your father died to get away from you"

                  "Aizawa will come to save you, but only to look more like a hero" 

These thoughts... filling my head... He might be a villain but what if it's true? Why am I not feeling anything? I'm not... I can't feel anything... My thoughts are clustered, I Feel like I should be afraid but... I don't... I don't feel anything... I Can't breath... But I don't care...

*Shigaraki POV*

We have spent hours...HOURS trying to get her to talk but NoOoOoO! She doesn't want to... Fine... Don't talk, let me show you what I feel...  I Inject her with a new serum I've created... Called "Tomu emot."... Let's see what she think~ after a little while... she passes out, lets see what poor little Eraser does with this worthless little ragdoll now.

(( Hey guys! This one is a little short buuuuuuut, I HAVE IDEASSSS XD hope you guys enjoy :3 ))