Personal Time Together

(( Hey, guess whos back!~ Im doing better, so why not write a story, I also might be updating some of my other ones, so lets get to it!~))

Your POV

*Now since a lot of people have been asking about how old the reader is, and other things, Im going to go a bit into the future! time skip about- 3 years if that makes you guys feel better lol*

Me and Shota were going out on a date, though, in these three years, we go off and on... it has a lot to do with his trust issues, and my... well, my past.

"Hey, do you remember when we first met?" Shota asks, I tilt my head, looking into his eyes

"Of course, It was at UA, my teacher~" I tease, he rolls his eyes, and snickers.

"aha, yeah, the forbidden love between student and teacher... we don't need to talk about that okay kitten?" He gets embarrassed about falling for his student, since Midnight and Mic always told him he would, though he never believed them

"Uh huh, is it because Mic and Midnight still tease you about it?" I play, he glares at me, ah, even throughout these years that glare still melts me.

"I said, we don't talk about that" he says in a playfully serious tone, him cracking a slight smile

We continue our little walk through the woods, we loved nature hikes. Away from people, surrounded by nature and nothing else... its very calming.

"Hey uh... Kitten?" He quirks a brow, staring at me

"Yeah shota?"

"Why are your eyes so... light blue?" He smirks a bit, he knew why- I avoid eye contact from him, blushing slightly

"shota you know what it means- so.. h-hush" My eyes being that light blue color means that im seriously attracted to something, or I really love something that im looking at.

"Uh huh~ Suuuure kitten" He teases, and bumps into me, making me stumble a bit, I bump back into him playfully... He doesn't even budge

"You sure you really wanna play that game with me? you'll be in a bush very quickly" He chuckles, I pout and blush, crossing my arms.

"hey- Okay- you know what- I will jump on your back- you tree" I threaten, though, It was an empty threat... maybe.

"Oh~ Im so scared~ Of a tiny little pipsqueak that couldn't even hurt me if she tried~" He teases, I let out a little grunt of frustration, I loved his teasing; I wont even lie here...

We walk a bit farther up the trail, holding hands, our arms sway between us slightly. It was evening, so birds were chirping, trees rustled gently with the cooling winds the blew past us. the stones and gravel beneath our feet crunch and the calming scent of outdoors left both of us in a relaxed state. Slowly, the sun goes down, giving a beautiful sunset to set the mood more, mixtures of orange yellow and pink filled the sky. We found a place to sit, and watch the sunset together, and so we did. We brought Lily in a little carrier which she seemed to love.

We sit down and I open the carrier so that lily could come out and watch the sunset with us. the prepossessing view absolutely took our breath away, we both sigh.

"After all these years... I've felt as though i'd never honestly find someone who would care for me... I've been in relationship after relationship yet they all either tried to change me into something im not, or they used me... yet you were there... there through the good, bad and ugly... and I cant thank you enough for how much you honestly and truly seem to love me" Shota said out of no where, I let him express himself, he didn't do this often so I'll let him flow with his emotions

"I don't understand why you like me, Im.. Im not exactly the crush type you know? the messy hair, messy face, dark circles... not even a good body, Im underweight, I-... I don't understand... I really think you're out of my league... you could honestly do better, but you chose me" He kinda had his head more down, though he was smiling, his REAL smile.

"Of course I chose you Shota, You were the person who took care of me at my darkest times, you cared and you made me feel loved when I didn't even love myself... You've saved my life in more ways than you honestly know Shota, and I can never truly express how much I love and care for you" I say to him, he looks over, blushing, he smiles softly. He then swiftly grabs my hand, pulling me against his chest. His breathing was slow, but his heartbeat was fast. I look up at him with a perplexed look, and he chuckles.

"you look like a confused kitten~ You alright there kitty cat?" He teases, with a slight smirk, I put my face back in his chest to hide my blush.

"Im fine- Just wondering why you pulled me in like this so suddenly"

"I did it because you're irresistible, I couldn't resist the thoughts of having you against me, feeling your warmth and hearing your breathing... I just wanted to feel you against me. A lot of people wouldn't take me as a romantic, but I always have been, just never showed it." He says, in a soft voice, his low tone rumbles in his chest gently.

"Yeah? you never did huh? what about with Joke?" His expression went from loving, to annoyed, just hearing her name makes him annoyed.

"we don't mention her... She'll teleport here somehow" I laugh at the thought.

"Miss joke, Miss joke, Miss joke!" I chant, he covers my mouth as I laugh.

"Stooooop- she will somehow hear you and find us- Im not willing to put up with her annoyance right now-"

"Awwww, she's not that bad~" I tease

" oh really? her every five seconds, asking me to date her or marry her? that's not bad huh?" His face looked absolutely fed up.

"She can ask all she wants, it wont happen~" I wink, he rolls his eyes and smiles a bit

"Dummy~" He purrs, and pets my hair. Lily jumps in my lap and curls up in a small little ball.

We stay there, and watch the sunset together. I eventually fall asleep on his chest, as does Lily, he's the only one awake.

"You've made my life ever since we met, heaven... ever since.. HE died... I've been broken and closed for years, afraid that something would take them from me, But I know im strong enough to protect you. I only know Im strong enough BECAUSE of you, you've shown me im stronger than I knew... you're my world... my everything... and I would do anything to keep you happy... Even if that was torture for me, but it made you smile I would do it in an instant without a second thought..."

his words became nothing more than sounds after a while, as I drifted into a deep slumber...