Time Apart...

((Finally coming back to this story XD Hope you guys are enjoying this so far))

*Your POV*

I shift in the bed slightly, my hand rubbing down Shouta's back. I hear him purr slightly in his sleep, I slowly open my eyes to see a half asleep Shouta staring back at me.

"Good Morning Kitty~" He cooes, in his raspy morning voice, making me smile.

"Good morning Baby" I smile, continuing to run my hands in his hair... Which earns a couple noises from him.

"If you're trying to get me to wake up, this isn't the way" He said, his voice sounding even more sleepy. I giggle at his little attempts to be awake.

"Love~ You're just making me more tired~" He whined

"Are you complaining? Do you want me to stop?" I say, gently running my hand down his neck slightly.

"I didn't say to stop" He chuckled, and I continued. These moments were some of the best moments we have had. There was something on his mind though, Which worried me slightly.

"Hey... Can we talk?" He instantly looked a bit worried.

"What did I do?" His question made me laugh.

"Nothing, nothing... Its more-so... are you okay?" He relaxed and shrugged.

"Yeah, Im fine" He was totally lying, He was so obvious.

"Okay, now that you've said that, whats really going on?"

"It's nothing important kitty, don't worry about it" His voice became a bit more serious. Im not letting this go.

"Shouta" Me just saying his name, made him realize I was serious about this. He sighed deeply.

"It's... The league... They did something that's, well, making everything harder for me" He explained, I nodded to show I was listening. He continued.

"when you were kidnapped... Before anything actually happened, we made a deal... The deal was If I work with them than... than you wouldn't be harmed" My eyes went wide and I backed off of him a little.

"What do you mean? You're working with the villains now?" He seen the visible concern on my face, which started to make him panic.

"B-baby, Please don't think me to be a bad guy, I only agreed so that you would be safe" I notice that panic settle into him but at the moment, I couldn't stop myself.

"So go against you're vows of heroism and work for the villains?!" His face was that of a scared child, I soon realized the situation and went to put my hand on him.

"S-shouta Im sorry, I wasn't-"

"Don't.. Don't touch me" His voice was low. He made me jump slightly.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, But think of it the way I heard it; You joined the league to save me... I don't want you to have to deal with that just because of me" I Whimpered slightly but he didn't even seen to notice. He seemed... Broken?

"I tried... Tried to do something good, something nice..." He looked up to me, tears peaking themselves out.

"But its... still not enough is it?" The more he talked, the more I realize I hurt him...

"It was enough, more than enough actually, I was just afraid that they-"

"they wouldn't do anything to me because im useful" He quickly answered, Getting up out of the bed.

"W-wait shouta, Please, I didn't want to-"

"I just need... Need to be alone for a minute" I quickly grab his arm, what I was about to say is something he never knew I knew about him.

"You've been alone the majority of your life shouta, You cant keep running from things... I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have gotten so upset about this. You're an amazing person who saved my life and have risked yourself so that I have a brighter future. Don't walk away from me... please" after everything was said, He finally looked back at me. He looked pissed... I noticed his hair went up, his eyes went red and his scarf grabbed me.

"Don't... Don't talk like you know everything about me!" He snapped, making me flinch at his harsh words.

"I actually opened up to someone, let my guards down and let someone into my heart... I should have known it was a bad Idea to let a little girl... An immature little brat into my heart..." His words pierced my heart more than he knew.

"I seen something special in you, but maybe I was wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have-" He stopped talking, and noticed I was crying... I didn't even noticed I was crying until I seen it drop on my clothes.

He dropped me and whimpered slightly, I was on the bed, on my knees, my head down.

"Im sorry..." Was all I could mutter, He sighed and looked down at me.

"I didn't... want to make you cry..." He said in a softer voice.

"I've been hurt so many times before... And... I seemed to have put that all on you..." He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. I didn't lift my head at all, I kept it down because I felt to guilty to even look at him.

"Y/n" He hasn't said my actual name in a while... his hand went under my chin, making me look at him. He seen my tear covered face and his expression softened.

"I over-reacted... By a lot... I have my own demons I deal with and... that Just brought something out" He gently ran his hand on my face, cleaning my face from the tears.

"I... If you want, we can take some time away from each other so we both can think"

Those words... crushed me, but I know that's what he needed. I didn't want it, nor need it... But he works things out differently than I do, so I'll let him be.

"yeah, that might be best... I don't want things to get worse" He sighed and kissed my cheek.

"A lot of what I said... Don't take it to heart, I didn't mean it... With whats going on, It has me so stressed that I cant control myself anymore..."

"Its okay..." He hugged me, which made me smile a little.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise..." He kissed my forehead and got up, got dressed and walked out... Now to spend the rest of the day alone... I hope everything will be okay with him

((OOOOOH THE ANGST, Don't get to upset at me guys, I promise that things will be alright! Shouta will get over things, He isn't in his right mind right now. So, Ill try and update soon! Bye my beautiful Potatoes!! UwU))