Happily Ever After?

(( And no, before anyone freaks out, this isnt the end of the book XD))

*Your POV*

I look at him, shocked, looking down the the little ring in his hand. I felt my eyes water slightly and I began smiling like an idiot.

"Yes!" I yelled and flung myself at him, His laugh echoed through my ears, making my heart flutter. His hand slid down my back, stroking me and holding me tight. His breathing and heartbeat became one of the only things I could hear.

"I was... Actually kind of worried you'd say no..." He stuttered out slightly, I look at him confused.

"Why would I say no? I love you, dummy!" I giggle and he smiles, His natural smile is so utterly sexy its insane. He gently holds my hand, placing the ring on my ring finger. His deep charcoal eyes meet with mine, his head was tilted down slightly, his midnight hair covering his face slightly. A slight smirk came up on his face as he quickly pushed me down, holding me to the ground.

"S-shouta?" I felt my face heat up, his body was on top of mine, it was oddly comforting but... something else was burning in his eyes.

"Hmm?~" He purred, looking down at me as if he was a wolf, and I, His prey. His hand slowly slid up my side, making me shiver.

"My cute little wifey~" He teased, making me laugh.

"Husbando" I respond and he laughs

"Wow, never thought I'd be called that... Im glad you love me that much..." He got kinda flustered from saying that. He wasnt very good with saying emotions and expressing how he feels, but somehow he seemed much softer around me...

I cuddled up to him, his heartbeat and breathing calmed me. His gently hums and soothing words continued to sooth me into a gentle slumber. I fell asleep in his arms, his hands holding me close.

"Hey! Y/n!"

I was standing in the middle of a wide open area, where am I?

"Y/n!?"

I felt nothing, there was nothing, no emotion, I didnt even want to answer... what was happening? I dont understand...

" Where are you?!"

The voice sounded... It sounded like...

"Shouta?"

"Where are you?! Im so worried?!"

I run in the direction of his voice, I found him but he doesnt seem  m?

"W-where...."

"Im right here?"

He walks right by me, not saying a word. why was he ignoring me?

" Baby?!"

He called out for me again, even though he waled right by me. I watch him walk a bit ahead but I see multiple shadows swarm him. They ran at him, he doesnt move, as if he's accepting this fate. They all attack him at once, and he falls... there was so much blood, he couldnt move... and he stopped breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly jump up, awake, in Aizawa's arms. He wakes up as well, kinda surprised.

"Hey, are you alright? whats the matter?"

Hearing his voice, sent me into tears. I held onto him, firmly.

"I-I thought you were d-dead..."

"Dead? What do you me-... A nightmare?"

I nod, and he sighs. His hand gently strokes my hair, calming me in this time of panic. He lovingly kissed my forehead and stroked my face with his hand.

"It's okay, I promise... Im not leaving anytime soon... you don't have to be scared okay love?"
His voice was so calming that it soothed my rapidly beating heart.

We cuddled for a while, about three hours went by. There was  loud knocking on the door, which startled us both. he got up and went to open the door.

"W-wait!" I whisper shout to him, I activated my quirk, infa-red, and seen three men outside the door... they had guns on them and some other weapons.

"They have weapons... please dont open it" I told him and he nodded slightly, He grabbed my arm and led me upstairs.

He went inside the bedroom and opened the window.

"You go first" He commanded, and I did. He comes out after me and leads me away from the house... We heard gunfire and Aizawa made a grunt noise, I look back and see him holding his arm.

"Dont worry about me, I-I'm fine! Just go!" He commanded once again

"I-I cant just leave you!"

Another gun shot, It hit my leg. The pain was horrific, It was a burning sensation that soon turned into what felt like someone stabbed my leg.

Aizawa quickly turned around and used his scarf to disarm them. There was one of them that could teleport in an instant, He teleports right behind me and has a knife to my throat. I tensed up and Aizawa soon seen what was happening.

"Let my friends go, or ill slit her throat!" The man bellowed. Aizawa instantly let them go and the men grabbed him.

"No! Please!" I yelled, but the men took him  away. tears streamed down my face, I was alone again.

"Its okay! Everything will be okay!" I heard Aizawa yell.

The man that was holding me, let me go and pushed. I fell to my knees and everything I knew and loved was taken from me... I need the pro's... Its time to end this for good

((Its time to take care of the bad guys and keep each other safe!))