Male Demon X reader

Reader POV

You were in the library, browsing books to read.  Some how you stumbled across a strange book near some Bibles. Curious, you begin reading the strange book. As you start reading you quickly realize this book is in a strange language, but the words look so funny you try to say them aloud. " athrivsk djdobsn xhsndbfjcj" you laugh after attempting to say the words. As you are laughing you hear a deep voice whisper in your ear "having fun playing with my book?" Alarmed you spin around quickly to see a tall male with what loos like bat wings, two little horns, and a pointy red tail! Before he has a chance to say anything else you pick up a Holy Bible and smack hi across the face while yelling "NOT TODAY SATAN" you then attempt run, but he had caught you by the ankle with his flexible tail. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You summon me the smack me with a book, who the hell does that!?" Speechless, you just listened him rant while hanging upside down by you ankle. After a while, he sets you down and starts to speak to you in a calm voice. " My name is Mendax, and I'm here because you summoned me, ok?" You simply nod you head while looking his features. His eyes are stunning, they seem to Chang color with the way light hits them, his skin is slightly pale but his mussels are very toned. And his hair is a beautiful charcoal black. He smirks before wrapping his arms around you from behind and whispering into your ear."you know, since you summoned me, I'm your slave, and I will fulfill any desires you have." He then starts running his hands up and down your back while breathing is your ear. You only shiver and shake your head, as if trying to clear your thoughts. He then steps back while laughing. " well my lovely, I'm afraid I must go, but if you require my assistance just say my name and I'll be there" He then winks before dissipating into a cloud of dark smoke. You stand still, blinking for a few moments before smiling. You then yell " I spend years trying to find a hot guy, then I  say some gibberish out of a book and one appears, HELL YEA!"  You then decide its time to go home, but not before grabbing that strange book and a Bible. 

*BONUS* 
You laughed as you pull on your lovers tail,  making him blush and glare at you. Before he has a chance to scold you, you reach up and tug his horns, bringing his face to yours for a long kiss. " and I thought I was the demon" he says slightly out of breath from the kiss. You laugh before responding "You may be the wild lion, but I'm your tamer" you then wink before giving him another kiss. 

           VOTE!!!! LIKE!!! COMMENT!!!!!!
( hey guys, I doubt anyone is reading this but if you are will you please leave suggestions, 490 words)