Zombie X reader

Reader POV

You lay on the ground panting and holding your broken ankle. See it all started last year. There was a outbreak of some kind of mutated rabies virus. The government saw no real threat to it since it only widened the pupils of the eye, changed eye color, elongated teeth, and made the host slightly aggressive, But none the less they started working on a cure. What they didn't realize is that the virus also gave the host strength, speed, endurance, and healing beyond anything imaginable. as time passed the government got more frantic on finding a cure, the host of the virus were losing there humanity and falling back on instincts. They were now as wild as any predators on the face of the earth, and like any predator they go for the easiest kill, humans. That's how you ended up here, at the bottom of a house, flat on your back while holding your broken ankle and breathing hard from running from the "zombie" in the house. The pain in your ankle is excruciating. As you lay there, on the verge of tears you hear the crunching of leaves. You look over and see a zombie. He makes eye contact with you, his beautiful purple eyes boring into you own. He whisper something softly under his breath. It sounded like he said "mine". He walks toward you, now on all fours. Panicked you try to scoot back, but the pain in you ankle stops you, making you cry a little bit. The male in front of you seems alarmed by this but when he steps forward you panic even more.

                             Zombie POV

Something was in my den, but when I look over what ever it was jumped out of the window. Curious I a walk down the stairs and out of the house. When I walk out of the house I see a human. I make eye contact with them I whisper out a soft "mine". I gently fall back onto all fours and walk towards them. They seem to panic and try to scoot away from me, but when they try to move they stop and start to cry. Then I noticed there ankle, no no no no no no, I got to help them, a human can't protect it's self when injuried. I step forward and they panic again. I hold back the urge to growl. I need to help them, but there so scared of me I can't get close. I'm there mate, can't they see I'm not going to hurt them?! Fine, I have to get them in the house one way or another, I just wish it was not this humiliating way.

Reader POV

The zombie stops walk toward you when he sees you panic. He seems to have a internal debate for a while before looking at you and sighing. He then lays flat on his chest and lays there, and over the next couple minutes he would move a couple of inches toward you before stopping and repeating the process. Eventually he gets close enough to see your ankle and checks the damage it has sustained. By now all the previous adrenaline has worn off, leaving you cold, in pain, tired, and all around exhausted. The zombie seems to notice your change in fear and hostility. He leans forward and grabs your hand in a gentle grip. When you do not act out he gets a little braver and walks behind you. Once again you do not act out, so he hugs you from behind. The only reaction you gave was laying your head over his heart. Listening to it beat calms you down even more. You feel yourself being picked up and you wimpier a little because the action caused fresh pain to blossom in your ankle. The grip on you gets slightly tighter. " shhh shhh, your ok, I got you" the male says. Normally you would be terrified by the voice, it sounded like a growl and a snarl mixed, but the tight grip, comforting words, and strong steady heartbeat had you calm and sedated. He caries you into the house and lays you down on a nest made of shredded clothes, cotton, and pillows. He kisses your forehead and walks out of the room. After a while he comes back with a spoon of nasty smelling liquid. "Please drink this, it will help you I promise" his voice was still scary but comforting all the same. You obey and open your mouth and drink the liquid. The world becomes fuzzy and you have a hard time thinking and processing things. You hear a loud snap and feel a very slight pain in your ankle. Then the noise of cloth is heard as you feel something being wrapped around the ankle. The nest like structure then shifts and you feel arms wrap around your waist. "Go to sleep now, you need to heal" you hear his voice say. you mumble out a soft "But I want to know your name." He responds with a soft laugh and "my name is Mark" with a satisfied smile you cuddled closer to him and listen to his heart beat as you fall asleep.

         LIKE!!!! VOTE!!!! COMMENT!!!!
(Hey guys, just to want to let y'all know I will do part twos, just comment which one you want me to do a part two on, and pls tell me if there is any particular creature you want me to do a oneshot on 864 words)