Male angel X demon reader

Reader POV

You were sitting on a bench in a park looking for a new soul to torment.  After a while of looking you finally decided to torment a young male that was walking down the street. You quickly teleport behind him, grab him, and then teleport to a wall at the other end of the park. You pin him against the wall with a smirk. "Shhh, this will only hurt like HELL!" You laugh at your own pun as you let your wings, horns, and tail free. You quickly stab him in the stomach with your tale and step back to watch him die. "HALT BEAST OF HELL!" Chuckling you turn back to look at the person behind you. "I may be a beast of hell, but I'm also a beast in bed, want me to show you?" The person behind you, that you now know is a angel, blushes and looks away. "Don't flirt with me demon, or I'll....ummm" you smirk and teleport behind him. "What, hellhound got your tongue?" You whisper in his ear while running your hands down his chest. He tries to respond but just stutters out gibberish. Smirking you run your hands back up his Chest and around his neck. Finding his reactions funny, you gently tug his hair. As you do this you look into his sky blue eyes. Something seems to snap in him. He grabs your hands and pins them above your head while pressing his body to yours. "You should know better than to tempt me little demon" his voice is now deep and low, just hearing him makes you shudder. For a while you both stand there, breath heavy as he tries to stop his primal urges. After a while he lets go of your hands but doesn't back up. His eyes bore into your own. As they do you realize something, he is your mate. You don't even know how, demons and angels are never supposed to be mates, but as you look into his eyes you know he is your mate. You lean into his chest, wrap your tail around his waist, and nuzzle your head into his neck. He laughs and holds you securely to his chest. "Aww, is my mate embarrassed"  now it's your turn to blush. He smiles and whispers in your ear. " By the way, my name is Matt" you only nod and cuddle closer into his chest. "Lets go home beautiful" He then picks you up bridal style, spreads his snow white wing and takes off into the clouds. Lulled into a sleepy state by the beating of  wings and his warmth you slowly close your eyes. As you drift off into a comfortable sleep you fell lips brush against your forehead.   

(PLEASE REQUEST IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, like, vote, comment)