Just Another War

Ruoshui River was a mess of black and white robes, each flickering off the purple haze that had begun to spread across both sides of the riverbanks.  The noise was a thrum of yelling, drums and bugles which called both sides of the veil to gather and as Mo Yuan quietly observed the throb of activity taking place below him and it seemed that not only Qing Cang now free, but his armies allegience had remained true to him regardless of the peace they had gained under him.

Though one long look at his now stampeding soldiers, it was clear that Li Jing was not there.  In fact, unknown to him, Li Jing had died just a few hours earlier and seeing as only the daughter remained, there was no one on that side to prevent Qing Cang from taking back his role as Overlord.

"How far away are our soldiers?" he asked one of the Celestial soldiers who had been sent to guard the Bell.

"They are here, Di Juns voice suddely cut in behind him and no sooner was Mo Yuan turning to look back, then a sea of white, as far as the eye could see, came into view.

The lightening that Qing Cang was forcing into the air, which was a call for his own men to gather rather than them, was still lighting up the skies and so for a few moments, Mo Yuan merely watched as their side grew by the second and by the hundreds.

"Mo Yuan......." that distinct drawl carried across the water towards him.

Refocusing his attention on Qing Cang, Mo Yuan merely gave him a look of indifference as he watched his old enemy draw closer.

"For Seventy Thousand years I have been imprisoned and finally I am free."  he cackled through the lightening, which to everyone else sounded just as terrifying as the energy slowly gathering at the tip of his halberd.

"I wouldn't celebrate just yet..." Mo Yuans soft voice carried towards him which only fired up his men and the drums behind them which were by that stage completely filling the air and overriding the lightening.

"Mo Yuan, you're too weak, let me...." Di Jun offered only to be forced back by the little girl that Mo Yuan still wasn't sure of.

"You are in no better shape than he is!" Feng Jiu argued and forcing Di Jun back with a look at Mo Yuan that suggested he do the same. 

Only he did not come to merely sit back and watch that man kill everyone in sight.  In fact, there was no one there fit enough to deal with him, not even Ye Hua had arrived and seeing the way that Qing Cang was now aiming his lethal energy directly at the Celestial Soldiers who were being forced into smaller break away battles, Mo Yuan merely ignored Di Jun and his Disciples who were trying to pull him, to take him on himself.

And suddenly the air became electrified as Mo Yuan aimed his sword directly at Qing Cang who was becoming impatient.

"Are you here to fight, or play with your little soldiers?" he roared with laughter which was answered by the loud gawfuls coming from the soliders on the other side of the river.

And no sooner were the words out of his mouth, then Mo Yuan charged and with him went his Disciples which instantly had the Celestial Soldiers racing into the hrong of black robes.

Seventy thousand years of peace did not go to waste because rather than sit about idly as most of Qing Cangs soldiers had done, the Celestials had continued to heavily train, and it showed as hundreds of black robes were sent into straight into the chaos.

Arriving in a flash of blinding white light, Ye Hua quickly summed up the situation in under a few seconds.  To his mind, Mo Yuan was not fit to be fighting, but it seemed for now, that he was holding his own, only he knew he wouldn't last, while Di Jun was in the middle of an arguement with Feng Jiu and Bai Zhi, along with Zhe Yan were just exploding into view with Qing Qiu directly behind them.