twelve

Mike pulled (Y/n)'s shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra and skirt. Mike's pants were already off, and they were now laying on her bed.

"(Y/n)! I'm home!" Steve yelled from downstairs. The two quickly separated and redressed as Steve walked up the stairs.

"Oh, hey Steve," (Y/n) said nonchalantly as he entered the room.

"What are you two up to in here?" Steve asked.

"Nothing!" Mike yelled.

"Okay, sure," Steve said, dragging out the 'O'.

"Bye Steve," (Y/n) said, waving him out.

"Bye. Oh, if you wanted to hide the fact that you were making out, maybe you should've hidden that," Steve said, motioning to (Y/n)'s neck.

Mike's eyes widened as Steve smirked and walked out of the room. She stood up and looked in the mirror, noticing a hickey on her neck.

"Shit," she said quietly. 

"I think it's hot," Mike mumbled. She turned around with a smirk.

"I'd love to continue, but Steve is here," she said. Mike groaned and flopped back on the bed.

Suddenly, the two heard a shriek from outside.

"What the hell?" (Y/n) asked. She walked over to the window and looked out, seeing something she had never seen before.

"What is it?" Mike asked, walking over.

"I don't know," she said.

Outside of her house, there was a monster. It was tall and human-like, but had a twisted and disturbing face.

"Oh my god," Mike said, falling backwards.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"We need to leave. Now," Mike said.

"Mike, we can't leave. That thing is out there," (Y/n) said, trying to remain calm.

"Do you have your license?" Mike asked.

"I have my permit," she said, pulling a small piece of paper from her pocket.

Mike grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and dragged her out of the room, down the stairs, and to the garage.

"What about Steve?" She asked.

"Harrington Senior! Get out here!" Mike yelled. (Y/n) flashed him an uneasy look.

"What do you nerds want? I was about to take a shower," Steve said.

"In the car. Now. (Y/n) is driving," Mike said. Steve rolled his eyes and got in the backseat. Mike and (Y/n) crawled into the front.

"Okay, what's happening? If this is one of your stupid games-"

"It's not a game! Steve. It's back. The demogorgon is back," Mike said seriously.

"The what?!" (Y/n) yelled, pulling out of the garage.

"That," Mike said, pointing to the monster that was now in front of them.

"What the fuck?!" (Y/n) screamed. The monster ran towards them, so (Y/n) did the only thing she knew.

She floored it.

The monster's legs gave out and it fell on top of the car, rolling off as the car sped away.

It quickly recovered, though. It was chasing after them within minutes.

"This is insane," she said to herself.

"Yeah, it is. Take the long way to my house," Mike said. Somehow, he was calm.

(Y/n) did a sharp left turn, causing Steve to fly to the other side of the car.

"Okay, why is she driving?" Steve asked.

"I drive fast. You drive slow," she said.

"I drive the speed limit!" Steve yelled.

"Shut up! Are we still being followed?" Mike asked. Steve turned around.

"No. I think we lost it," Steve said. (Y/n) let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in.

Gripping the steering wheel, she quickly turned onto Mike's street and into his driveway. The three quickly piled out of the car and ran inside, down to Mike's basement.

To their surprise, Will, Nancy, Jonathan, Max, Lucas, Eleven, and Dustin were already there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mike asked.

"The demogorgon. It's back," Will said.

"Yeah, we know. That's why we're here," Steve said.

"Hey Steve," Jonathan said awkwardly.

"Jonathan," Steve replied.

"Okay, we need a plan," (Y/n) said. Eleven rolled her eyes.

"I can defeat it. I have powers," Eleven said.

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

"Does she not know?" Lucas asked quietly.

"I'll explain later," Mike said. (Y/n) shrugged and crossed her arms.

"El, you can't defeat that thing. Your powers are weak," Max said.

"If they're weak, how would I be able to do this?" El asked. She waved her hand, causing the baseball on Mike's floor ro fly up and smack (Y/n) in the face.

"What the hell?" (Y/n) asked, holding her eye.

"Oops," El said innocently. Everyone gave Eleven a dirty look. That wasn't necessary.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Max asked. El rolled her eyes as Max grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the side.

"What?" El whispered.

"I get that you're mad at Mike, but don't take it out on (Y/n). She's actually pretty cool," Max said. Eleven scoffed.

"Impossible. I hate her," El said.

"You haven't even met her. Stop being so immature," Max exclaimed.

Eleven rolled her eyes and walked back to the group. Max sighed and followed.

"Mom and Dad have guns in their closet," Nancy said.

"For what?" Mike asked. Nancy shrugged.

"Don't know, don't care. I'll go get them," Nancy said.

"I'll go with," Jonathan said. The two ran up the stairs.

"Okay, how is the demogorgon even here?" Dustin asked.

"Wait.. remember the gate in the forest? The one in the tree?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Lucas said.

"Maybe that one wasn't closed! The gates in the lab were closed, but I don't remember the one in the woods being closed," Will piped up.

"I think we're going to need more help. Steve... it's time," Dustin said. Steve smirked and walked over to the phone on Mike's wall.

"Who's he calling?" (Y/n) asked.

"The Scoops Troop."