Chapter 2

It is 100 years later I am 18 now we'll I'll be 18 forever at this point
But that day the day he took me down that road and what happened to me led to my undoing of who I am...

My father was the one person I looked up too.
He was my best friend and a great person
But the day that he did that I lost all respect for him ...

1950 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁,18𝓉𝒽
Father
Where not in town anymore won't momma be worried He turned to me momma is gone his face turned wicked
I didn't even recognize who he was, this wasn't my father although he was...
We stopped by a tree , the wind blowing through the branches , but very quiet at the same time.
A man emerges from the trees, his big boots clicking on the graveled ground.
My face went white I couldn't move I-it was the man from the shop the one who gave me the gumball
I realized I was not going home.
My father let out a big chuckle here have her. Now where's the 50 thousand dollars?
"Here"he said, throw a big brown sack on the floor
My father turns around and starts walking back through the gravel to the convertible. I ran up to my father pulling on his shirt. "Please don't leave me father please"!
He pushed me back shoving me into the tree "go I don't need you" he said.
The man from the shop grabbed me by the arm and he darted off into the forest.
We arrived to a small broken down shack I suppose it was supposed to be a house. He rushed me Into the house holding my arm firmly, he pushed me into a dark black room with only one small window.