Chapter 5

I look across the way, Mom I thought you were dead father said you we're gone.
Baby your father died 8 years ago
He told me you ran away and the night he told me you ran away he shot himself.
Tears welled in my eyes I felt like I was going to burst. I ran into my mothers arms holding her tears running down my eyes.
Mom I missed you,
I missed you too my darling her arms wrapping around me in a tight embrace.
My mom looked up at me a sparkle in her eyes who is this kind sir?
Ohh momma that's Phillip he's the one who got me out.
Got you out of where ? My mother looked at me with a puzzled expression .

Phillip held up a finger to his mouth in a suggestion to shhh.
I looked at Phillip I understood his view point I didn't wanna worry my mother I couldn't!
Ohh nothing I explained tucking a small stand of hair behind my ears.
I'm just glad to see you again momma .
A tear welled in her eyes.
"Well what are we waiting for"she exclaimed "let's go home you've missed a lot dear".
I look at Phillip, leaning close to my ear he whispers in a lovingly voice "go I'll make up a excuse for the master, you have your mother. I would do anything to be with my parents again".
Wrapping my arms around Phillip I hug him so tightly. "Thank you" I exclaim I'll never forget you.
Tears roll down my eyes.
My momma grabs my hand and in hand and hand we walk back to my old house.