Chapter 2

Rhys POV

It had been six months since we defeated Hybern, everyone was still adjusting to the aftermath from the war, the wall was down which meant a lot of new problems to be solved, but it was still going the right way. Feyre had taken charge of the humans who was brave enough to wander into the Night court. Even after all of our reassuring of a new Prythian it was still very few humans who wandered into our lands, and considering the reputation we had had over a long time and the distance between the human realm and the Night court, the lack of newcomers wasn't a surprise.

Are you coming, or should we start without you? Feyre asked through the bond, we had planned to eat lunch together, since everybody was so busy with the new change, we hadn't had time to get together in a long time.

I don't think we can hold Cassian off much longer she pushed Sorry, I got caught op in work, will be there in two I answered, and began packing my papers together and winnowed to Rita's where we planned to eat.

"Finally" Cassian sighted

"We have been waiting a lifetime, for you to drag your sorry ass down here" he said

"Shut up Cas, and let's eat" Mor answered for me

And like shot from heaven the food was brought out, everything was being placed on the large table, and last but not least a wine glass with blood was brought out to Amren.

Cas didn't waste another second looking at the food before his began piling his plate to the maximum capacity. We all started looking at him even Amren found his strange behavior interesting, after being finished piling the food he looked up at us and said;

"What?, I didn't get breakfast"

We all shrugged at that statement but began a little after piling food on our own plates as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rowan POV

It had been 8 months 21 days and 2 hours since I last saw her, the worst 8 months of my existence. We had been looking from day one. There hadn't been any sign of her or Maven it was like they vanished. If I didn't know better I would think she was death, but I could still feel her, however small the connection was, it was still there.  

"Where are we going next?"  Elide asked, from behind me 

We had travel almost all of Wendlyn, but still no sign of my Fireheart. The others was beginning to lose hope, but I knew we had to keep going, because she was out there waiting of us, waiting for me. 

 "I think we should go to Doranelle again" Gavriel said. 

"But we have just been there" argued Elide, It was true we was there just 2 months ago, but still with no sign of her. 

"I know, but where else could she be?" Gavriel responded

"Rowan, what do you think" Elide asked, Yes, what do I think?, Where should we go, Where would she go?

"We go to Doranelle" I responded, It was the only option, besides we was only three days journey form the capital. 

Neither of my companions said anything, and we changed our path for Doranelle

I will find you, I will find you, no matter what. I will find you my Fireheart I sendt trough the bond, even though I know she won't hear me. 

Hilo again, I'm happy you got this long, and hopefully you enjoy the story so far. I hope you have had a good day so far, 

SoggyPotatoFries