Apologies.

~|Taehyung POV|~

I have Yoongi here. With me. at this moment.
I am crying. I was crying.
After awhile he told me about how he had to be more careful around me.
But all i wanted was for him to be himself around me, even if it meant carefulness wasn't apart of it.
He was sitting next to me on the floor. I was starting to calm down a bit, thankfully.
we both slowly got up:
"I'm sorry for breaking down like this," I told him,
"I didn't want to. It's nothing under my control, just please forgive me."
I gave him a gentle bow, after awhile being raised by a hand on my chin.
"It's okay, Taehyung. I shouldn't have been that harsh on you, given by your past. I'm sorry."
All i wanted was for him to stop apologizing.
"Stop apologizing, my fault for being super clingy." I told him.
"But it's not your fault, i'm supposed to be your soulmate anyway. I shouldn't have did you like that." Yoongi huffed.
"Yoongi, i'll need to learn anyway, so basically, your just helping me!"
"but i don't want to help you with that, i love how clingy you are, i love how you always want my attention, i love it all."
"But you didn't seem very fond of it when i tried to get your phone..."
"I know i'm sorry for that, u was just talking to jin-hyung about something kind of important, and i didn't feel like getting my phone and opening it and, ya."
"You could've just told me that, that would've made me feel like you didn't hate me a little less. I just wanted to actually learn something while i had free time, i wanted to distract myself because i felt left out, and it felt worse because jin-hyungs pet could.
So i wanted to do something useful." I said as I pouted right after.
Everything i said was very true. I did feel left out. It did feel worst cause RM wasn't left out. I did want to learn something for a change.

~|No ones POV|~

After Taehyung said that, Yoongi felt terrible for stopping the younger from learning. He wished we would've just grabbed tae, and sit him right next to him. Then talk to jin and RM.
Or at least give him his phone.
"Want to learn with my help?" Yoongi asked.
"I don't feel like it anymore Yoonie...."
"To bad cause your gunna."
Yoongi grabbed taehyung by the wrist and sat him on the desk chair and grabbed the other nearby chair and sat.
Yoongi also grabbed a notebook and pen, and switched out his phone from his pocket.
"Okay, taetae, A, from the alphabet. Makes an 'Ah'  or 'Aye' sound."
"A-ah, a-aye..." Taehyung said as he tried to copy yoongis exact way of saying it.
After Yoongi had taught the younger the alphabet, he called the "Class," over and called jin, hoping for him to come over, with Namjoon of course.
A couple minutes later tae was the first knock, he quickly switched from human to tiger and started growling at the door, not knowing who was there.
Yoongi then walked into the room: "Haha, it's okay, Tae. It's just Jin and RM."
yoongi opened the door, and as he was doing so, taehyung has moved to human form one so again. Being greeted by Jin and RM.

(Sorry for the VERY late and VERY VERY short chapter. Also just FYI I am using the american alphabet for this, because it makes it easier for me :).   )