More heat.

~|Yoongi POV|~

"Oh taetae, i don't like seeing you like this. It pains me to see you hurt."
*Sniff sniff*
"I'm sorry for being such a pain whenever you come back from work..." Taehyung guilty said.
"Maybe we can go for a walk after i come back, so we can refreshen ourselves."
"o-ok.."
"Wanna go?"
"Sure...Do i stay in my human form?"
"I think you should be fine in tiger, i'll be there with you."
"o-ok!"
We both quickly got dressed properly and headed out, Taehyung wore this cute grey hoodie with a blue jean jacket on top, some loose black jeans, and a white doctors mask.
I just wore a white long sleeved shirt with one of taehyungs blue shirts overtop, which was oversized for me, and some blue jeans.
"Yoongi lets gooo!!"
"hold on tae...Ok! let's go! Do you have your shoes on?"
"Yep!"
"Alright! just warn me whenever youre going to change forms okay?!"
"Mhm!"
We both walked out the door, taegyung skipping to the elevator. One we got to the first floor, we walked out and to a nearby park and started walking around.
"Yoonie, i'm going to change forms!"
"okay."
A few minutes after he changed forms, a group of teenagers walked by.
"omg is that his?!"
"is that a WHITE tiger?"
"he's lucky!"
"what tiger could make some good money!"
"it's soo pretty!"
They kept whispering stuff about tae, and he knew it too. But he knew to ignore it and to just keep on walking.
He was a little ahead of me, but not far. He looked back at me, to see if i was okay, i quickly nodded and he turned back. We saw a park and i could tell he really wanted to go, i quickly nodded once again and sat on the bench while he turned human and went down the poll, slide, and went across the monkey bars.
"Yoongi!!! I want you to go down the slide with me!"
"i-"
"Oh come on!! pleasssse.."
"F-fine!"
uh oh, what history i have with slides. I fell of of the same exact slide we're about to go on, i had a fear of slides. But i should be fine.
"You ready Yoonie?"
"m-mhm-m"
"you sound scared..."
"I'm f-fine"
Ah, i curse at myself for studdering, anyway as we went down i closed my eyes SHUT, like, My eyes started to hurt. But we both safely made it to the bottom, Thank god.

~|the next day|~  ~|Taehyung POV|~

uh oh, heat.
it's the first, which means i got my heat.
It hurts.
Really bad.
I'll need to tell yoongi too..I hate having to tell people this.
"Y-yoonie...?"
"Yea Tae?"
"I- i just w-wanted to l-et you know t-that i'm in h-ea-t..."
"oh, well, I'll go see if the store has any more pills, just stay here and rest, okay?"
"o-ok..ngh.."
it's been around 20 minutes and he still isn't back, at this point i'm getting super worried, but being worried in heat isn't the best option.
"tae i'm back!"
"finally."
"guess whaaatt"
"what."
"They didn't have any pills!!" He said as he did sarcastic jazz hands.
"Seriously?"
"yea.."
"ugh, how am i supposed to deal with this."
"uh.."
I looked at him winning and biting his lower lip.
"NOooOoo."
"come onnn, i just want to help you."
"Is rather diee."
"ouch.

🐯Hop On!🐯|Taegi|💖💜(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara