My friends.

~|Yoongi POV|~

it's been a few minutes and im still a panting mess.
It's embarrassing to see him clean up my 'stuff'.
But still, i have to admit i enjoyed it, and not to self- Always let Tae top.
I don't know what's with me and tops and bottoms, but it's how i roll so deal with it.
My neck hurt though, but it hurt good, I told myself to be careful around him, who knows what else he could do.
I know i have feelings for him, and you're supposed to date your hybrid pet, which i'm not complaining about.
I'm just hoping he has feelings for me, and he didn't just have sex with me because of his heat, that might be what majority the reason is, but i hope he felt something during it.

~|Taehyung POV|~

Yoongi seemed to enjoy it, he was a panting a lot though, with sweat all over his face...It was quite cute and hot. Not everyone can do cute and hot at the same time, but he sure can.
I want to tell yoongi that i at least like him, i plan on doing that tomorrow, or now? I don't know when exactly the right time is though.
"Taehyung! Jin and RM AND unfortunately..Hors-i mean Hoseok and Jimin!"
"okay!"
Yes! both of them are coming tomorrow even though jimin is a cat, i hope RM and him can get along, i'm sure they will!! when i saw RM for the first time he was in a humongous cage full of cats.
Thanks to yoongi who literally invited friends everyday, i can now get advice!
"Taetae! it's bedtime!"
"coming!"
After doing the necessities it was time for me and yoongi to go to sleep, i laid on the floor so he can have some space from what happened earlier, he seemed so kind though...
"Tae? what are you doing on the floor?"
"I thought that you should have some space..from..ya know."
"Oh Taehyung, if you didn't know that i knew you can sleep without hugging something, then i wouldn't mind you doing whatever, but ni care about your health, so come up here."
Oh wow.
"O-okay then..."
I hopped onto the bed and i made myself comfortable by hugging Yoongi from behind, like i was the big spoon.
"Nwight nwight yoongwie." I muffled, it was because my face was in his back...oop-
"Night."
~|the next day|~

"Hey yoongi? when are they going to be here?"
"oh, they should be here any minutes no-"
*knock knock*
I always get scared of knocking and hid behind the couch, I have Entamaphobia, the fear of knocking, not only do i get scared of the noise, but i absolutely hate doing it myself..who knows what could be in the other side?
I saw who it was and i slowly made my way next to yoongi, infront of jin, RM, Hoseok, and jimin, and i have them my signature box smile and a little wave.
"Why don't you three go watch a movie? jin, me, and hoseok will be in my room, call any of us if you need to." Yoongi said as the 3 walked into his room.
"Guys..Check our what Jin bought me!" RM excitedly say.
"what is it?" I asked.
"it's called a phone! i can call, text, or even Facetime jin!"
"wow! that's so cool! i also have one!" Jimin said as he pulled out his rectangular device.
I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers, i felt a little awkward because i was the only one without a phone.
"Oh! Taehyung! we're sorry! we didn't realize you didn't have one!" -RM
"It's okay, it's really cool though! but i need some help..."