S*x

(Warning: Smut)

~|Taehyung POV|~

"i- what? you want me to have sex with you already?"
"come one! it's been 2 years! i miss you topping me!"
"oh? well in that case..."

~|Third Person POV|~(mostly about tae)

Taehyung then lead Yoongi to his room and pushed him into the bed, crawling on top of him.
"Are you sure about this?" Tae asked
"Are you?"
"definitely."
"then i am too."
Tae then does the same thing that he did when he was in heat.
He takes off Yoongis black turtle neck, and starts planting sweet kissing all over his neck, with yoongis motivational moans.
Tae then moves higher and higher, until Yoongis jaw, yoongi releases a loud, hot moan.
Tae smirks then moves up to his mouth, biting the elders bottom lip, causing him to moan, letting Tae's tongue roam his dark mouth.
"t-tae..ngh.."
"heh, you weren't lying whenever you said you liked it when i top you."
Taehyung started to make his way to yoongis jeans, unbuckling his belt.
Tae pulled down yoons boxers, shortly then putting his member into his mouth, and bobbing his head up and down.
After a little while yoongi got up on all fours, desperate.
taehyung once again smirked and pulled down his pants and boxers. Then he put two fingers infront of yoongis mouth.
Yoongi then put the two fingers into his mouth, and swirled his tongue around them around 3 times.
Tae took the 2 fingers out of Yoongis mouth, and started to open the elders asshole, once it was wide enough, he took his member and thrusted into yoongis ass, leaving his with a loud moan, turning Tae on. They did that for a few minutes, when tae took his member out for good, signaling to yoongi that they were done, He could see yoongi panting, and drool falling from his tongue, which was sticking out.
They then said, "Hey i though i was the only one supposed to pant."
He moved towards yoongis mouth, then taking his panting tongue into his mouth, sucking on it.
Afterwards licking his lips.
Then they were done.
"Thanks for this, really put me out of the awkward mood." Tae said as he got the sheets off and into the washer, replacing them with new sheets.
"w-whatever."
"I mean, you were the desperate one."
"..."
Tae left to get yoongi some mint chocolate chip ice cream, returning to the room with a bowl full, he noticed that yoongi moved positions, now sitting up.
"here, i got you some ice cream."
"thanks."
"drop the attitude, or i'll eat the ice cream instead."
"my ASS hurts."
"You started it, my dicks sore."
"smh, go fuck yourself."
"why do that whenever i can fuck you."
"I hate you."
"w-what.."
Tae's always hated those three works, joking or not, he always took it seriously. He started to tremble, he didn't like it especially when someone said it to him, He just stood there, shaking. After a little Yoongi noticed: "Tae? you okay?"
"i-i'm sorry! p-please don't hate m-me.."
With that Tae left the room, wanting to give yoongi the space he thought he needed. He hated how sensitive he was, this was bringing back old memories.
in the meantime Yoongi was confused for a little, until he remembered how sensitive Tae was about those words. He cursed at himself for forgetting small details about Tae, he couldn't get up, because his butt legit hurt, so he thought of another way.
"TAE COME HERE."
"uh oh, i'm in trouble."
Tae walked inside with his head hanging low, standing next to yoongi.
Yoongi then pulled tae arm down, to lower his head, Then kissed the younger in the lips passionately.
"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, i'm sorry for forgetting small details about you, i'm sorry for saying those words to you, i don't hate you, it's impossible for me to hate you."
Taes eyes were watering, mostly out of happiness, and some from before, he leaned further down and gave yoongi a hug.
"I love you, Yoonie."
"I love you too."
Tae walked to the other side of the bed and later down, scooting himself closer to yoongi, setting his head onto his shoulder.
"Can i have some ice cream? pwease?"
God, yoongi could never resist Taes pouty face.
"Fine. only because your cute."
He spoon fed Tae the ice cream, and Tae made sure to lick it like, 5 times afterwards.
"Tae your grossss."
"How?! we j-"
"It's ice cream! it's different.."
"sorry, i can lick it to get rid of it."
"you better."
Yoongi then let tae lick the spoon again.
"WAIT NO-"
"haha!!"
"I DIDNT REALIZE THAT-"
But taehyung was already dying of laughter, he was happy to have him home, he was happy to get what was his back.