$1

•GREY DREAD ERA•

•GREY DREAD ERA•

I held both of the straps to my book-bag as Peered into the empty classroom that I was supposed to attend to a little over 10 minutes ago for detention. A smile spread joyously across my face because not even mr. Onfroy was in there, I guess this means I don't have to go and I can leave to go home and finish reading my book that I left on my dresser.
I quickly turned on my heel to head out but bumped into mr.Onfroy as he stood there firmly with his hands on his hips, he glared at me with a stern look on his face that towered over me.
I was frightened, I expected the hall to be empty and for me to be free to simply walk right out but instead Onfroy stood intimidatingly close to me, I could feel the air from his nose brush my forehead as he stared down at me.

"You're late."

His voice filled the silence and my scared state started to calm down.

"So are you"

I Regained my natural attitude  and raised my eyebrow at him.

"I was using the restroom-" he reached beside   me and grasped the door handle, with his other hand he he held my shoulder and pushed me inside. "Get in"

His aura was clearly radiating annoyance as it also lingered in his voice. I rolled my eyes at his actions as I walked towards a desk.

"You've already wasted-" he glanced at the Rolex on his wrist. "20 minutes of my time, on top of the thirty minutes you were supposed to stay here for.... when are you going to learn Sativa? That your actions don't only create consequences for yourself but also me."

I slouched In my seat as he gave me yet another lecture.
"My valuable time is being wasted because of you."

His time isn't the only one being wasted.
"It's not my fault you decided to be a teacher."

He slammed his fist on my desk aggressively, i was actually a little scared now, I didn't think it would make him this angry.

"I've had it up to here with you" his voice boomed through the room and his hand raised above his head as if there was a scale of how fed up he was.
He slammed his hands back on my desk and leaned closer to me. It looked as if he was about to beat me and an unsafe feeling filled my chest making me leaned back.

"You-" his finger pointed in my face. "Have no respect."
A tiny bullet of so spit hit my check but I sat frozen like ice as if any little movement could cause him to go crazy.

It felt as though he saw the fear that I was trying so hard to hide and stood back up straight as he cleared his throat.