$5

My skirt lifted revealing my underwear as the wind gushed past on my way up the stairs to the front door of the school building. My right hand grasped the skirt and held it down by my thighs.
It was a sunny day but that didn't stop the wind from blowing.
I was supposed to be in biology but I decided to skip and go to the store just down the road and get a popsicle. I waited under the tree until the next period witch was lunch, I had to work off my consequences in mr onfroys office sorting out papers. As boring as it sounds it might not actually be that bad. Too bad for punishments because I actually like spending time with mr Onfroy and maybe he likes spending time with me.
I smirked as I walked down the hallways towards mr Onfroys private office. There was a bounce in my step and the red popsicle in my hand slowly melted from the warmth of my mouth as I sucked on it.

I knocked on the closed door that read "mr Onfroy" at the front in bold and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

I opened the door catching eye contact with the beautiful man and slowly putting majority of the popsicle in my mouth. I could fit the whole thing if I wanted to but I didn't want to make it too obvious that with my actions I intended it for something else.
I noticed his glance look me up and down like he was interrogating my body, it must have been the tight shirt and mini skirt that intrigued him.

"You're early." He smirked. It was a half sort of smile, the kind were only one corner of the mouth lifted.

I closed the door behind me making sure it shut all the way, I noticed a lock on the handle taking note of it, I left it alone for now.

"So... what am I sorting out exactly?"

He lifted himself off his chair and walked over to a separate desk that had mounds of paper work stacked messily on it.

"I want you to sort out the year groups of these papers, there all muddled up as you can see."

He pointed to a corner on one of the papers, it read "yr-9".

"Year nine. Make piles of each year for me. Got it?" He looked at me for assurance.

"Mhmm" I licked my popsicle and nodded my head yes.

He turned back around and sat on his chair.
I finished my popsicle before I started the sorting out of the papers just so it made it easier for me to complete the task at hand.
I was sorting the piles for 5 minutes until boredom really hit me hard. Not even one word was said between us and that frustrated me.

Getting fed up with his lack of attention towards me, my grip on the papers grew more aggressive and I was more like throwing them into piles rather then placing them.
I heard the typing of mr Onfroys keyboard stop and I assumed his attention was now on me. I purposely dropped a few papers on the ground and acted frustrated.

I tensed up and stomped my foot when I heard his footsteps walking towards me. I took this as my chance and I bent down picking up the papers exposing my underwear, I felt his presence close behind as he pressed up against me. I could feel the bulge in his pants and although he wasn't hard, he was quite big. I made my way back up and turned to face him chest to chest.

"This is stupid."

"This" he smiled. "Is a punishment."

"I know something else we could do."
I clutched his hand and pulled it under my shirt sliding it up, making him cup my boob.
He looked down at my developed breasts and used his other hand to cup the other boob.
He lifted my shirt in the process, exposing my plain black bra. I reached my hands behind my back to unclasp the bra making it instantly loosen underneath his hands. He eagerly ripped it away from my body and threw it on the ground.

My nipples felt the change in temperature and hardened before he wrapped his wet mouth around my left nipple as he sucked on it. A slight moan escaped my mouth as I leaned my elbows back on the desk, his hand snakes around my back for support and he leaned over me then moving on to the right breast.

My breath hitched at the pleasurable feeling and he trailed kisses up my chest and sucked on my neck then kissed my mouth. His tongue entered my mouth and we made out while my underwear soaked from my wetness.

"Knock knock"

Mr Onfroy pulled himself off me and stood up frantically.
I pulled my shirt down and kicked my bra under the table as he went to open the door.

I continued sorting out the papers acting as if nothing had happened when I heard the door swing open and the most obnoxious voice speak.

"Hello mr Onfroy, I wanted to hand in my homework now if that's ok. I know it's a bit early but I'm going to be busy this week so I finished it asap."

I rolled my eyes so hard, all I could see was black. It was Silvia Hamish. Ugh she was an ass kisser towards the teachers and always a smart ass know-it-all. I hated her.

I turned around and gave her a stink face.
She looked at me and rolled her eyes, we never got along.

"Um sure, just put it over there." He stated and pointed to the desk I was working at then sat back down in his chair. I glared at her as she walked past and plonked her papers on the desk then walked straight back out.

I pinched the corner of her homework papers And scrunched my face turning to show mr Onfroy.

"Ew" I said in disgust.

He let out a small laugh. "Don't be so petty."

I flipped though the pages reading bits of her homework. I took the last page and without mr Onfroy noticing, I ripped it out and scrunched
up the paper then putting it in the trash.

"So" I broke the silence. "Shall we carry on?"

He looked at me with a thoughtful look in his eyes. "It's too risky" was all he said before he continued with his work.

I sighed. I was utterly frustrated because the feeling of lust still lingered in my undergarments.

💎💎💎