$2

I walked down the loud hallways beside Kara to get to our next class, mathematics. The day started off good just like Every other Tuesday, I start with going to the gym before school then taking home economics as my first class.
In home economics today we just chilled and got into groups to discuss what dish we should make to win the cooking competition that was taking place next week. My group decided on ratatouille because literally everyone wanted to know what the dish from the movie tasted like.
I already knew that my day was about to be shitted on as soon as I enter mr Onfroy's classroom.

"Mr Onfroys mad mad at me."
This didn't feel like it was the first time I had told Kara this, she was probably used to it by now.
"At last he gives you extra attention." She replied. I stopped in my tracks and gave her a stank face.

"What? Most girls would love if mr Onfroy yelled at them. I would. I bet he's sexy when he's mad."

"Come on lets let's just go." I sighed.

Kara opened the door and I followed behind her, I glanced at mr Onfroy and noticed he was staring at me. He flashed me a quick smile making Kara turn and give me a look letting me know she saw it. I just looked away and found a seat at the back next to Kara.
"Did" Kara leaned in "did you guys?....." she dropped her sentence midway fully knowing that I understood what she was about to say.

"Ew, no."
"Then why did he look at you like that?"
"He was just greeting me."

"Alright class open your textbooks up to page 126, today we will be going over the principles of perpendicular lines." He then went to draw two lines on the board.
"Perpendicular lines have opposite-reciprocal slopes, so the slope of the line we want to find is 1/2. Plugging in the point given into the equation y = 1/2x + b and solving for b, we get b = 6. Thus, the equation of the line is y = ½x + 6. Rearranged, it is –x/2 + y = 6."

He wrote numbers on the board as he went but he lost me at y=something.
He went further to explain were he had already lost me causing me to get even more confused.

I give up.

I placed my hands underneath my chin and stared blankly out the window, hearing mr Onfroy's voice mumbling in the background.
I observed the clouds as they slowly floated past and imagined myself floating along side them.

"Sativa are you listening."
I looked up at mr Onfroy as I heard him mention my name.
"Hm?"
"What did I just say?"
"Um....   per-pen-dicular lines?"
"See me after class Sativa."
I sighed and carried on day dreaming.

AFTER CLASS

I stayed in my seat and watched as everyone else packed up and left, soon it was just me and him. I walked towards his desk as he watched me do so with his fingers intertwined together and relaxed in his lap. He sat behind his desk with his legs spread out, a very masculine position.

"You do know that there it's a test next week right?"
"Yeah" I leaned on his desk.
"Do you plan on studying?"
"Yeah" I lied.
He tilted his head forward and raised his eyebrows.
"You said that last time"
I stayed quiet without a reply.
"I suggest you get a tutor."
"I suggest you teach me properly." I snapped back.
"How am I supposed to do that if you won't listen?"
"How am I supposed to Listen if you don't make any sense?"
...

"If you're confused about anything all you need to do is ask, I can help you to understand."
My eyes slightly rolled back on accident, it just happened and I didn't mean It but mr Onfroy did not take it that way.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me little girl."
His voice was low, stern and extremely serious.
I loved it.
I took what Kara said earlier "I bet he's sexy when he's mad" she wasn't wrong.

"What you gonna do? Make me do 100 push-ups? I gotta get to my next class."
I headed towards the door.

"Your useless ass couldn't do 100 push-ups anyway."

I stoped.
The fuck did he just say?
I turned back around and pushed a whole stack of papers off his desk causing them to fly and scatter across the room. We silently watch the papers sway down to the ground like feathers. Some landing on the desks and chairs and others piling on the ground.
Oops.

He stomped his way over to me and tried to grab me but I pushed him off me and ran out the classroom going down the hall. It didn't take him long to catch-up to me.
Some students that were loitering in the hallway stop what they were doing and watch the chase.

He wrapped his arms around me causing me to stop running and start struggling in his grip. He yanked my wrist and dragged me towards the office. His grip was firm and his steps were harsh. He would often jolt my wrist to tell me to increase my speed.

I Sat in a room with him and the principle, I crossed my arms and legs clearly pissed off.
Mr Onfroy told the principle what had happened and he asked me a few question and gave me another detention.