$3

I wasn't the only one in detention today, Chris and a few of his friends all sat behind me. My guess is that they all did something stupid together, resulting in them sitting here for the next hour and a half. If only they weren't here.

Mr Onfroy sat at his desk like usual continuing with his work. I doodled in my art book and the boys behind me were passing notes.
It felt like time was going slower today, I think it's because mr Onfroy isn't yelling at me like he usually is. He looked calm at this moment, like he was content in his work and his mind has something to focus on.
Yesterday he said that if I come back to detention that would be extra punishments for me. I wonder if he remembers, I better not remind him.

A sudden realisation came to mind and I forgot to tell my mom to pick me up from detention. You see this is a pretty bad area and after detentions finish it would start to get dark on my way home if I was to walk. I slowly unzipped my bag trying my best to go unnoticed and pulled out my phone.
The battery percentage read 1 percent.
I rushed to my contacts list and scrolled for my moms and then the screen went black.

I sighed and angrily through my phone back into my bag. Now what?

I made my way to mr Onfroy and stood in front of his desk waiting for him to look up at me, which he did.

"Can I use your phone to call my mom, mine went flat."

"Sure."

He unlocked his phone and handed it to me.
I open the phone app to call my mom but it wasn't loading. He must've had too many apps open I thought. I double tapped the home button so I could close the other open apps and just like I thought there were heaps. When I was swiping them up I noticed his camera roll open and I could see a few of his photo's, the one that stood out the most was a dick pic. I tapped on it and pressed on the dick pic.
It was big, around about 9 inches and his hand was wrapped around it.

"Sir, is this yours?"
I turned the phone around and showed him.
It took him a few seconds to look up from his work but when he did his eyes widened and he snatched the phone out of my grasp.
I guess he was use to my mischief because he only told me to "sit back down."
"But sir I still need to call her"
The boys watched us converse since they had nothing else to do.
"That is not my problem."

"Chris," I called. "Yo" he replied.
"Gotta phone I could use?"
"Nah, I don't have credit."

I didn't know any of his friends so I didn't ask anyone else.

"Your can use mine." The blonde said.
"Thanks"
He handed the phone.
The phone only rang twice before my mom picked up.

"Hey mom it's Sativa, can you pick me up from school at 4:30?"

"Are you serious, you got detention again Sativa ?" She yelled.

"Yeah mom I'm sorry."

"Well I can't pick you up because I have a meeting."

"What do you mean you have a meeting?"

"Its for work."

"Okayyyyy, byeee." I whined then hung up giving his phone back.

"I can drop you off if you want." He said but I politely declined because I didn't even know him. I sat back down in my chair and continued doodling in my sketchbook waiting for this day to be over.