$4

He pressed the button on his keys to unlock his car.
It was a BMW i8 and when the doors opened they flew up like wings.
I've never ridden in a car this wealthy before, I was excited to say the least.

"Wow jahseh, you really getting that bag." I said calling him by his first name. I wonder how he affords this? Teachers don't get paid this much.

He only chuckled in response.

"So where's your addy?"

"17 glance street."
He put the a address in his gps and started the car causing the engine to roar.

He placed his hand on the head of my seat as he turned around to back out the parking space. I noticed the way his suite tightened around his shoulders and the Adam's apple in his throat bringing out the masculinity in him.
I bit my lip at the thought of him and he glanced at me.

"You know, you're really attractive." I complemented.
"Thank you."
"Have you ever thought about being a model?"
"I'm not exactly a fan of cameras."
"You seem to like taking... pictures."

We stayed quiet making it awkward.

"Take a left turn at pirates road and continue driving for five minutes." The gps said.

The drive was quiet and I didn't exactly know how to start conversation at this moment when all I could think of was seeing his Dick pic and how embarrassed he must be.

It seemed as if he didn't know what to say either because his mouth stayed shut and he focused on the road. the silence stilled the car ride and made space for an idea to pop into my cleared mind.

"Do you think I could get your number in case any questions come to mind while I'm studying for the upcoming test?"

He glanced at me for a second then his eyes darted back to the road and a look of consideration was plastered on his face as if he was contemplating the idea. It was obvious that I had no intention of using his number for a mathematics assistants help line because of the lack of fucks given about math I've always shown and mr Onfroy read this as if it was as clear as water.

I assumed he was contemplating wether he should give me a chance and believe me and my words that speak of a desire to study for the next test or he was deeply thinking about the consequence of my actions that he would receive if I was to use his number in the way I wanted to, for a different kind of relationship, a kind that a teacher and a student shouldn't have with each other.

".... fine..." he spoke. "...but only for any questions about the test."

I pulled out my phone and got ready to make a new contact.
"O28....249....6483."
•••
Anyways imma leave it here. Don't forget to vote.🦦