Chapter 5

Jin walked away from the wreckage of the battle and immediately saw his rival, Hwoarang, or as he was technically known, Hwarang.
"Listen here, you bastard, you blew up my bike, you started a war-"
"Which I never wanted to start, idiot. I'm looking to end this war by ending Kazuya-"
"Mishima?!" Hwoarang yelled in shock, his eyes wider than the moon, a grin slowly forming on his face.
"Oh, I knew you weren't gonna give up. I'll help y-"
"No, you won't. I already have help. My mother, Lars, Fury, and Lee are all I need to beat... my father." Jin spoke quietly.
"Mishima is your dad?! HA! I knew something was up in your dynamic. Especially after the wreck of Kyoto Castle 3 years back, I can't believe I didn't find out sooner."
"Okay, that's enough. If you value your bones, leave now," came a harsh crack from Jun who had materialized behind Hwoarang,
"Or what, you- Oh my God, I am so sorry, Ma'am, I did not see you there," Hwoarang yelped and ran off.
"Mother, you didn't have to-"
"That's alright, you vanquished Gouki. Now it's Kazuya's turn. But right now, we have to train. You have to conquer the devil within, and who better to tame it than-"
Jun Kazama broke her sentence off and was enveloped in a warm, golden glow, and reappeared with ivory white wings and a silken robe, the Angel Incarnate.
"Of course. I always knew Mother was a saint, never expected this." As he finished, again the wings sprouted and both mother and son took off, beginning a mid-air battle as they disappeared into specks on the horizon.
"This battle will end badly for one of them," Lee said in his usual cocky tone,
"Kazuya's done for. Jin will win. I have faith. Humanity has faith," Lars retorted, countering Lee's cockiness with his usual steely demeanor.
The battle edged ever closer. And the war was only about to reach its climax.