Chapter 7

"Ah, Hwoarang and Asuka Kazama. We've been expecting you," Lee Chaolan yelled while stumbling, either drunk or trying to stay upright as the facility shook.
"Where's the blond guy who was following us?" Asuka yelled back to Lee, who was already walking, or stumbling away, rather, toward something that sounded like lasers, lightning, and fight grunts coming from an expansive open space arena-type situation. Lee, Asuka, and Hwoarang stood shoulder to shoulder as they watched the scene unfold in front of them.
"So the guy with the black wings and black hair is.... my- Cousin,"
"-- Rival," both said together, then looking at each other in absolute shock.
"He's your cousin? Devil Spawn is your cousin?!" Hwoarang's eyes- well, eye- went wide and Asuka rushed out and at that moment, Jin connected with her hand and he stopped dead in his tracks and Hwoarang did the exact same with Angel and she stopped dead. A storm of black and white lightning swirled around them and Jin and Jun Kazama took their place, their faces screwed up in concentration as they brought their alter ego's under control.
"Asuka? Little Asuka?"
"Y-yes. It's me, Aunt Jun," Asuka's voice quavered while Jin and Hwoarang were glaring at each other, literally an aura of fire coming off the two.
"What's up, stupid?"
"Pretty well after I kicked your ass in that souq in the Middle East."
"You son of a-"
"Jin! Stop it, we need each other to beat Kazuya!" Jun and Asuka rushed in to the matter and Jin was taken aback for a minute, perplexed at seeing how similar the two women were.
"I'm sorry." Jin and Hwoarang looked away from each other and got into training again. At that moment, Jin blacked out and collapsed, his conciousness slipping into the battle 3 years ago.
Kazuya lay sprawled on the floor as he and Heihachi battled. Jin regained conciousness as he flew away, wings sprouting from his back. He woke surrounded by Kazumi, Jun, and Asuka.
"He calls to him. My son... he calls to him. The devil within Jin is telling him to give in to the anger and let go of his humanity."
"I'm fine," Jin growled, his face regaining color, but there was something else about him, something that only Kazumi and Jun seemed to sense. Jin's eyes were a whitish-grey color that seemed to be flashing blue when the light hit them. But the air went still and Jin, Asuka, Jun, Kazumi, Hwoarang, Lars and Lee went tense and a golden blast of light came down right at their feet and they all jumped back. Jin looked up, and at that moment, instantaneously, steel grey wings shot out and Jin flew away, his teeth bared in a snarl, the gem of the devil imbued in his forehead, his torso covered with the markings of the Hachijo clan. Kazuya Mishima, the Devil, was fast. But Jin Kazama, the youngest carrier of the devil, was even faster and stronger.
Jin took one look and shot ahead and Kazuya flew right into his hands. Jin let loose a blast of hellfire and with a hand around his throat, drove Kazuya at speeds only imaginable, towards the ground and upon connection, there was a sickening crack of concrete and bone as Kazuya's wings crumpled and his arm bent.
"I'll see you when I send you to the bowels of Hell." Jin walked away and the remaining people came running, only to find Jin nursing a scratch and a crater with drops of blood on the broken concrete.
"He's ready," Kazumi spoke in awe,
"No, Kazumi. We're ready," Jun Kazama corrected. Lars was ready since day one and Lee was obviously looking to get one good hit in.
"Get ready for the final battle," Jin smirked as his eyes changed back to honey brown.