The Most Evil Plan Ever

After the second month in the village Sasuke had to admit that Naruto looked like shit.

Uzumaki's behavior was odd. The boy was distracted all the time. And he looked like he hadn't had any good night sleep since Sasuke came back. He was also a lot more jumpy and clumsy. And Uchiha just couldn't look at this. Maybe he didn't intend to keep such a close monitoring on Naruto and help him so much, but that was just sad to look at.

Yes, maybe young Uchiha planned on seducing Naruto, but that was just too easy as the boy brightened every time he saw Sasuke around. Also it looked like Uzumaki didn't have any sleeping problems when he was out on a mission with Sasuke (which was kind of suspicious on its own). But it was also the reason why Uchiha insisted so much on going to missions together. Ragged moron wasn't really that great as a companion more so as a lover, even a fake one.

The moment Sasuke saw Naruto going out of the maze two months ago, he knew. He knew that he won't be able to get rid of this irritating worm just by ignoring it. No. He had to break Naruto entirely. The question remaining was "how?".

That's when the idea came to his mind. He smirked smugly.

"Naruto. I will go back to the village", he said and after a moment added, "if you give up on ramen."

And then everything went exactly like it should.

He wasn't guilty of anything serious yet, other than fleeing from the village, so they didn't put him in jail, but kept him under close monitoring.

That might not be his most thought-through plan, but he found it very pleasing anyway.