Sasuke's Favorite Bl Novel

Sasuke finally had some peace. After three months of Naruto constantly bothering him, Uchiha got himself some holidays, by bullshitting something about a mission he had to go to alone. And now it was just him and his little camp in the woods.

Initially he wanted to spend this time on planning the last steps of his plan. After all, he needed to think of the most painful way to tell Naruto about how he actually hated him, so that he could get rid of him forever.

But now... Sasuke couldn't really find any motivation in himself to do any of that, as the novel in front of him was much more interesting. It was his second time reading "I got reincarnated as Yagura-sama's childhood friend?!" and it was just as gorgeous as he remembered it to be.

That novel was the first one he had chosen, while starting his research about malexmale love. After all, he didn't really know much about romance, not to mention seducing, so he had to educate himself on the matter. Though he might have gotten himself a little too into it as he really started to enjoy... some parts of it...

Well, as long as nobody knew (especially Naruto!), it'd be fine.

Also this damned Naruto... How come it seemed like he was the dominant one in their relationship?! Always on top, always taking the lead! No matter how much Sasuke struggled, he would always somehow take control! And if Uchiha ever tried confronting Naruto about it, Uzumaki would simply look at him with these big, blue eyes and without a clue ask "But didn't you want us to do this, Sasuke? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Do you want us to stop?". And not once could Sasuke say anything to that...

While he was at it, Uchiha wondered how Naruto was doing without him. Ha! He probably couldn't do anything! Maybe in this very moment he was laying alone in his room! Did he even eat anything? At this point he might have even fainted! And there wouldn't be anyone to notice!...

...

On second thought, Sasuke decided that 3 days were way too long anyway. He had told Naruto that he would come back in 3-2 days. But 2 were definitely enough. Tomorrow Uchiha would come back and maybe they would go to some restaurant?...

And hopefully he wouldn't see that stupid Hyuuga girl on their way there. It was clear as day that she loved his Naruto. Her constant stalking surly didn't leave much to the imagination (he would have to do something about that... eventually... when her heartbroken face stopped amusing him so much maybe?). Ha! Naruto belonged to Sasuke and Sasuke only. He could do anything he wanted with Uzumaki, be it now or anywhere in the past or the future. He was sure that even after breaking up, Naruto would never find anyone other than Uchiha. And yet she dared to even follow them around! Just for her he decided to be even more affectionate in public though.

He might have been at fault there as he straight up told her about his evil intentions. At the time he was tired of her lurking around and decided that he might at least have some fun by making her miserable. He played with the idea of using Hyuuga to play the messenger and be the one to tell his Naruto about how everything was just a trick, a ploy as he just fucked (not only metaphorically) with him. But as more and more time had passed, he grew to dislike that. No, no, he'd rather see Uzumaki's face when it happened. Naruto probably wouldn't believe her anyway!

Sasuke inhaled the cold air of the night and smiled in self-satisfaction. Hm, it might be good time to go to sleep now.

Uchiha extended his arm towards the torch he used to illuminate pages of the book.

A big explosion shook the ground as Sasuke got blinded by the light it brought. After opening his eyes, he saw smoke coming from the location of Konoha few kilometers away.

Uchiha's mind went blank as he sprinted towards the village.