7

When Jungkook turned around to face his teacher after he closed the door, he saw his teacher leaning against his desk instead of sitting in his chair like he did the past two times.

''Jungkook, come here,'' The teacher called the younger who walked up to him.

He just stood in front of his teacher when the elder grabbed him bt his shoulders and smashed him against the wall.

''M-Mr. P-Park?'' The younger asked flustered.

''You thought you could be a top, huh?'' Jimin smirked towards the younger.

''Y-yeah,'' The younger stuttered, not daring to look into his eyes.

''Well, you got it wrong baby. If we're gonna do this, call me Jimin and remember I'm the top.'' The teacher said in a stern voice. ''Got it?''

''Y-yes,'' Jungkook said still stuttering.

''And here you are thinking you could top,'' The elder chuckled before he went towards the younger's neck.

He softly pressed feather-light kisses on the younger's neck which made him moan softly. The elder slowly went higher and began kissing his jaw, he then made his way towards the younger's lips where he just ghosted his over the ones of his student.

''P-please J-Jimin,'' The younger asked.

''Please what?... baby,'' The elder smirked.

''Kiss m-me pl-please, w-want your l-lips on mine,'' Jungkook begged and immediately smashed the elder his lips on the others'.

While they were moving their lips in sync, Jimin suddenly grabbed Jungkook crotch which made him moan out loud all of a sudden. The elder took this chance and shoved his tongue in his mouth and began exploring every corner of his mouth while moving his head up and down.

''I want you. Now.'' Jimin said as he broke apart, leaving a panting Jungkook against the wall.

''T-then t-take me,'' The younger said as he panted and completely messed up from only a making out.

''Hmm, you want me that bad?'' His teacher smirked.

''Y-yes, please.'' Jungkook panted.

''Hmm I need to lock the door first baby.'' The teacher said in a teasing tone.

''H-hurry up t-then,'' The younger said with an attitude.

''Patient baby, patient,'' Jimin smirked as he slowly walked towards the door and locked it. But after he just stood there and leaned with his back against the door, eyeing the younger who watched him with pleading eyes.

''Are you g-gonna fuck m-me or what?'' The younger suddenly asked. Which made de other lift up an eyebrow.

''What did I tell you about being patient baby?'' He asked with crossed arms.

''I w-want you n-now, I don't w-wanna be patient,'' Jungkook said as he walked over the elder and stood in front of him.

Suddenly, the other turned around and smashed him with his front against the door.

''You want me now, huh?'' The elder asked to which the younger nodded. ''Alright, whatever you want.'' The elder smirked.

He unbuckled the other's belt and then zipped his zip open before he pulled his pants along with boxers down and did the same by himself. He then pushed his finger into the younger's hole and began moving it back and forth.

''You like that, huh? You want that?'' Jimin smirked at the younger who could only nod. ''Words baby, words.'' He demanded.

''Y-yes I l-like it!" The younger moaned.

The older smirked at his words and then pushed another finger in and jabbed his hole open. When he thought the younger was ready he pushed in the third to which the other began moaning even louder while trying to get a hold of something.

''Y-yes J-Jimin t-there!" He cried out while Jimin was only abusing his hole with his fingers.

''Call me daddy,'' The elder whispered in a low voice into the younger's ear.

''D-DADDY p-please f-fuck me!" The younger begged.

''What you want, you get.'' The elder sat as he pulled out his fingers. ''Lube is in my desk, wait a second.'' He said and wanted to walk away but got stopped by the younger's voice.

''D-don't I w-want it r-raw.'' He begged as he looked at the older.

''My baby wants it raw, huh?'' Jimin said before he pushed his rock hard cock into the younger his hole.

He began abusing the other's hole as he moved in and out with a fast space, while the younger only could moan for more.

''D-daddy d-don't... ahhh... s-stop!" Jungkook moaned as his hole was being completely ruined by the elder's cock.

''Y-you feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock!" The elder moaned as he kept on moving his cock into the younger's hole.

''W-want more!" The younger cried out as his whole body was shaking from the pain but immense pleasure.

''You want more? You like daddy's cock inside of you? You like being a slut for daddy, huh?'' The elder moaned into the youngers ear who could only moan more by the older's words.

''DADDY! I-I'm c-close!" Jungkook moaned as tears run down his face.

''C-cum for me baby, cum for me!'' Jimin demanded and a second later the younger cummed and covered the door with his cum.

''AHH DADDY!" He moaned as he released everything.

''I'm coming baby, I'm coming!'' The elder said as he fastened his pace.

''I-inside of m-me!" Jungkook moaned and right after the elder released deep inside of the younger.

Jimin rode out their orgasms before he pulled out and pulled the younger with him to his chair where he let himself fall in.

''T-that was amazing.'' Jimin sighed.

''Yeah b-but I'm t-tired now.'' The younger sighed as he laid his head on the elder's shoulder.

''I'll clean up, you rest,'' Jimin said as he stood up and laid Jungkook in his chair.

''Sure~'' The younger sighed as he closed his eyes while the elder cleaned up the mess.

''You know you still have classes right?'' The elder chuckled as he watched the younger after he cleaned up.

''I'll just skip this one~'' The younger answered with closed eyes.

''Right, but what about your grades?'' The teacher then suddenly asked.

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️