17

*Two weeks time skip*

''My parents are coming home today,'' Jungkook mumbled against his boyfriend's chest.

''Then why aren't you home, baby?'' The elder spoke into the younger's hair while his arms were wrapped around the younger's small frame.

''I wanted to be with you,'' Jungkook shrugged as he played with his teacher's fingers.

''I could have been with you when we were at your place you know.'' The elder grinned at his boyfriend who just pouted.

''You can come with me as soon as they call or text me that they're home.''

''You nervous?''

''Yes! What if they don't like you? What if they say we can't be together? What if they hate gay people? What if-'' The younger rambled but got shut up by a kiss on the lips.

''Calm down, baby, we talked about this,'' Jimin said with his face inches away from the younger.

''I know... when can I meet your parents?" Jungkook then carefully asked.

''They live in Busan, it's quite a long journey but I'm sure we can visit them soon.'' The elder answered with a fond smile on his lips.

''Alright,'' The taller sighed and laid his head back on the chest of his boyfriend but before he could relax his phone started ringing. ''They're here,'' He whispered before he picked up.

Hi mom

Honey, where are you? Dad and I are home but you are nowhere seen

I'm at my... boyfriend's house

You are where?

At my boyfriend's house

Why don't you bring him with you, dad and I want to meet him

Are you serious?

Why wouldn't I be?

No idea, we'll be there in 20 

Great, see you, baby

I ain't no baby anymore mum

Oops, forgot it's your boyfriend's job to call you that

MUM!

See you Kookie!

''What was that at the end?'' Jimin smirked, he clearly had heard everything.

''Nothing, nothing at all. Let's go now, my parents are waiting for us.'' The younger hurriedly said as he stood up.

''Whatever you say, baby.'' Jimin grinned as he stood up too, following his boyfriend out of his apartment.

''Son! We missed you!'' Jungkook's father said happily as soon as he saw his son standing in front of the door while his hand was intertwined with the one of his boyfriend.

''Hi dad,'' The younger said a bit hesitated. 

''You must be Jimin! Welcome to the Jeon house, please come in!'' The man said as he opened the door wide open for the two.

''I'm Park Jimin sir, nice to meet you.'' Jimin bowed once they were inside the living room.

''No need to be so formal son, I'm glad you're well-mannered though,'' He added with a grin.

''Jimin, right?'' A woman around the age of forty said as she came into the living room with a wide smile.

''Yes, ma'am,'' Jimin answered as he stood up to bow.

''Dare to bow and I'll smack your head.'' The woman immediately said making Jimin sit immediately.

''Mom, you're scaring him!" Jungkook whined as he placed a hand on his boyfriend's knee.

''Don't worry, baby. I like her.'' The elder assured his boyfriend as he gave his hand a small squeeze.

''You want something to drink?" Jungkook's mother asked them.

''Just a glass of water, please,'' Jimin said politely.

''No, you don't want water. Two coke mum.'' The younger grinned at his boyfriend making his parents laugh.

''He's older than you Jungkook, a bit more respect.'' Jungkook's dad said with a wide smile.

''How do you know he's older than me,'' Jungkook pouted as he straightened his back, trying to look more mature.

''You still have a babyface, Kookie. Jimin looks way more mature.'' Jungkook's mother answered instead as she walked in with two glasses with coke.

''You guys are mean,'' The youngest pouted as he crossed his arms.

''Don't worry I love your face,'' Jimin chuckled as he gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

''You guys are cute,'' Jungkook's mom said with a small smile on her lips. ''Say, how did you two meet?'' She then asked making the two of them go stiff for a moment.

''Jimin... he-he kind of is my... teacher?'' Jungkook answered while Jimin wrapped his arm around the younger making the younger lean onto him immediately.

''Were you scared to tell us, honey?'' Mrs. Jeon asked her son with a slight hint of worry in it.

''Is that weird? I mean, I know you both love me and all. But since he's my teacher-'' Jungkook replied but got cut off.

''Son, I understand where you're coming from. But we are your parents, we'll support you no matter what. And besides, we both can see you clearly love each other so who are we to say the two of you can't be together? Just be careful, I don't have to tell you what happens when someone finds out what is between you, alright?'' Jungkook's dad said with a soft but stern tone while looking at them.

''Thank you, Mr. Jeon,'' Jimin said softly as he bowed his head.

''Please just call me dad, and my wife mom, and drop all the bows, son. You don't have to be so polite with us.'' The man said as he waved is all off with his hand.

''Sure thing, dad.'' Jimin grinned making the couple in front of him chuckle.

''Anyway, are the two of you staying here tonight?'' Jungkook's mother then said.

''Whatever you want, baby.'' The eldest of the younger couple said as he looked at his boyfriend.

''Only if you sleep in the same bed with me,'' The younger chuckled as he booped the elder's nose.

''Brat,'' Jimin muttered but smiled anyway at his boyfriend.

''Great, be careful tomorrow though.'' The woman said with a soft smile to which the two of them nodded.

''Goodnight dad, mom.'' They said in unison making the other two laugh as they walked towards Jungkook's room.

''We're getting in sync,'' Jimin commented once they sat on Jungkook's bed.

''Let's just hope it doesn't happen in school,'' The younger grinned. ''Otherwise, I don't mind,'' He then added in a whisper as he placed a kiss on the elder's lips. He quickly undressed himself except his boxers and laid under the covers watching his boyfriend undressing himself.

''Goodnight, baby.'' Jimin said once he was under the covers too.

''Goodnight,'' Jungkook whispered and placed his lips against the soft ones of the elder before he placed his head on the elder's chest and drifted off to sleep.

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️