23

Enjoy a 'quick' update ;P

''I want you to meet my parents''

The younger looked up at the elder in pure shock. Meeting his parents, that's kind of a big deal. I meant the elder did meet his parents but that just was unexpected. To meet the elder's parents they need to go to Busan, fun fact the younger was also born there.

''A-are you serious?'' Jungkook asked with wide eyes as he looked up to the elder who looked down on him while a smile was playing on his lips.

''Yes baby, I'm being serious.'' He replied, knowing this was a big deal for his boyfriend.

''B-but why all of a sudden?" The younger asked, not knowing why his boyfriend wanted him to meet his parents out of the blue. ''Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want to meet your parents. It's just ehh unexpected?'' He tried to bring out without sounding like he was being rude or anything.

''You're carrying our baby Jungkook, you're carrying a piece of me and a piece of you. Something the two of us made, something that's made out of love, Jungkook. I'm pretty sure my parents would love to meet the boy who carries my child and will carry more in the future.'' The elder spoke slowly as he looked the other straight in the eye.

''M-more?'' Jungkook stuttered while still looking up with wide eyes.

''That's the only thing you caught?'' Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk now playing on his lips.

''N-no, it just caught my attention.'' The student sheepishly replied causing the other to burst out in loud laughter.

''You're too cute for your own good.'' He mumbled under his breath before he pecked the younger's cheek and let himself fall beside the boy he loves.

''Well, when do you wanna go?'' Jungkook asked curiously as he turned slightly to face the other.

''We're having holidays next week, right? I was thinking we maybe could go then?'' The elder suggested to which the younger nodded.

''Sure thing, do you need to tell them we are coming?'' He then asked his boyfriend.

''I already did, but I didn't tell them I'd bring my boyfriend with me,'' Jimin smirked as he looked at his boyfriend.

''Don't you need to tell them?'' The latter frowned.

''Nah, I just hope she won't get too excited that I bring you home.'' The elder grinned, knowing how his mother could react in certain situations.

''What do you mean?'' Jungkook asked with a cute frown and a cute pout playing on his lips.

''I mean, my mother always wanted me to get a boyfriend. She always asks me if I finally got a boyfriend. So last time she called I kinda dodged the question so it will be a surprise next week.'' Jimin explained with a fond smile, how couldn't he? His boyfriend is the cutest.

''Your poor mother...'' The younger mumbled with a side-eye looking at his boyfriend.

''Excuse me?! There is no need for you to pity my mother. You'll see once we get home my mother will crush you with hugs, kisses, and much love.'' Jimin chuckled.

''Well at least that means I'll get hugs and kisses from someone.'' The younger teased.

''Excuse you! Are you saying I don't give you enough hugs and kisses?'' The teacher asked in utter disbelief.

''Well... you could give me more..." Jungkook said as he looked down on his lap so the other wouldn't see the smile that was playing on his lips.

In a fast move, the elder pushed the younger down by his shoulder flat on the bed as he hovered above him. Caging his student underneath him.

''So are you saying I need to give you more attention?'' Jimin suddenly asked in a low tone making the younger shiver from just his voice.

''W-what if I'm saying you do?'' He then bravely asked, his voice way less confident than a few seconds earlier though.

''Guess I gotta show you how much I love you then,'' Jimin said, still in a low voice as he then dived into the younger's neck, biting, sucking, kissing, and licking the skin over there. 

''I-i said hugs and kisses, n-not hickeys.'' The boy underneath the elder managed to bring making the elder look from the neck of the younger.

''So you are making a complaint now?'' His voice was, as if it was even possible, lower than it was before.

''W-what if I a-'' Before the younger could even finish his sentence the elder crashed his lips against the ones of the boy underneath him. His left hand finding its way under the younger's head while his right intertwined with the other's hand, passionately kissing him.

''You were saying?" Jimin smirked as he broke away from the heated kiss and looked down at the younger, placing his hands next to the younger's head. 

''Kiss me.'' Was the only thing the younger managed to bring out.

''I thought you were saying something else?''  Jimin teased while a smirk was still playing on his lips.

''Kiss. me.'' Jungkook said, sounding almost angry at the elder.

''Nah, I know for sure you were saying something else.'' The elder kept on teasing the poor boy.

''I SWEAR TO GOD JIMIN, KISS ME OR I'LL KISS TAE-'' But once again the elder shuts the younger off by kissing him again.

After quite some time of the couple kissing, they finally broke apart and Jimin laid next to Jungkook as he pulled the younger into his arms and placed his chin on top of the younger's head.

''Isn't Taehyung straight though?''

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️