Five

"JoJo, where you goinggg?" KoKo, from the strip club, whines like a two year old

"JoJo, where you goinggg?" KoKo, from the strip club, whines like a two year old. "I thought you was finna give me round three."

"Nah girl, you gotta head home. I'm about to shower and go out with my niggas." He lies, knowing he's about to go pick up Bailey.

Getting up from the bed, he starts walking towards the bathroom but stops when KoKo grabs his hand; leading him back to the bed. She runs her long nailed fingers across his chest and arms then turns his head towards her; trying to kiss him.

"Aht Aht, you know damn well I don't kiss. Especially not strippers, from dirty ass clubs."

"Jo, you so fucking stupid! Was it a dirty ass club when we met there? We've been together for 3 years now and you've never kissed me." KoKo screams, grabbing her clothes.

"Hell yeah it was dirty. I just go there cause my niggas like to go. I'm gone stop you right there because I'm single. You might have been with me for 3 years in yo mind but I've never made you my woman. So stop sayin' that shit." He says, walking into the bathroom. "I told you before we started fucking off that you wasn't nun but a piece of ass and ya uber outside....Be easy."

With tears rolling down her face, KoKo sticks up her middle finger before exiting the room; slamming the door behind herself.

"Dumb bitch." Josiah, shakes his head while turning on the shower.

Letting the water run all over him, Josiah cleans himself; scrubbing hardly to make sure that KoKo's juices are off his body. He can't stand that girl but his body count is on one and he'd like to keep it that way. The only way it'll get to two is if he makes Bailey come around. After drying himself off, Josiah puts on his Axe deodorant and gets dressed in black jeans, an orange hoodie , paired with orange Nike Airmax tennis shoes. He sprays himself with his favorite cologne which happens to be Gucci.

"Damn boy, you looking good." He says in the mirror while he's putting his earrings on and oiling his beard.

After cleaning his place up, he goes outside and gets into his car; pulling up Bailey's location on his phone. He hopes she isn't sleep since it's been three hours since they last talked. The girl probably  starving by now. As Outside Today by NBA YoungBoy blasts through the loud speakers, Josiah nods his head; rapping along to the music. His mini concert cut short by the sound of his phone ringing, his brother's name flashing on the screen.

"Wassup Gio?"

"Aye where you at? I need you to pick up some shit for me. All of it gotta go in the jail tomorrow."