Sixty

The sounds of the shower running wakes Josiah up from his sleep

The sounds of the shower running wakes Josiah up from his sleep. Opening his eyes, he checks the baby monitor and sees that Jaxson is still asleep. He turns his head towards the bathroom and is thankful he decided on the huge glass shower because Bailey's body is glistening from the soap. Stripping out of his clothes, he walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth then grabs a wash cloth and steps into the shower behind Bailey.

"Good morning." He says, kissing her neck and back.

"Good morning. I didn't say you could join me in here."

"Yeah I know but it's my house so you can't kick me out. What time are you leaving today?"

"After this shower. I have to work later and I need to go home and check on Zeus." She says, facing him then looking up into his eyes.

He closes the gap between them by kissing her and sticking his tongue into her mouth. The water dripping from her body turns him on, making his dick hard. It springs up, hitting Bailey's stomach and she smiles, wrapping her hands around it then massaging it up and down. Bending his head down, he sucks both of her nipples; leaving love bites all over her chest. He picks her up into his arms and holds her tightly then slides his dick into her, making her let out a loud moan.

"Bounce on it love." He moans into her ear and she does as she's told.

Josiah keeps his arms wrapped tightly around her small back as he walks them to the bench in the shower then sits down, letting her ride his dick while he tries to catch a titty in his mouth. He thrusts into her repeatedly, making her scream his name as she releases her fluids down his length. Shortly after, he does the same thing and they both clean their bodies then get out of the shower.

"Bailey, I was serious when I told you that I loved you. I've never stopped loving you." Josiah says as he follows Bailey into Jaxson's room.

"I know. I'm not ready for all of that. Let's just keep doing what we're doing for now." She tells him then rubs Jaxson's hair, telling him "bye."

Josiah takes the swaddle off his son and carries him to the door so they can let Bailey out. Once she's gone, he changes Jaxson's diaper and puts him into his high chair then gives him a plate of apple sauce, left over sweet potatoes, and peas with water to drink. After fixing himself a plate of left overs, Josiah turns on the television and sits next to Jaxson. The bold words across the bottom of the news channel immediately make his stomach hurt, giving him a bad feeling. It reads"BODY FOUND IN ALLEYWAY DOWNTOWN." Just as he's about to call Detective O'reily, there's a knock on the door and she's standing right in front of him.

"Hey, I was actually just about to call you. I saw that there was a body on the news..." Josiah trails then realizes that there's only one reason why the detective is here.

"I'm sorry Mr. Payne but it's Diana. We're doing an investigation to figure out what exactly happened. We do know that her body was covered with needle injection wounds indicating that she was on drugs. We think it may have been an overdose but my team will figure it out soon and I'll get back to you. Her parents have already been notified." The Detective smiles softly and walks away.