Fifty-Nine

It's been about three days since Kade has been gone

It's been about three days since Kade has been gone. People were once out looking for him until he emailed the club saying that due to a personal emergency, he had to move away from the city until everything is figured out and that he's perfectly well. Within the days of him being gone, Bailey's life has changed for the better. Her bruises are healing, she's been promoted to Kade's job as the hiring manager and the salary is damn good. She's also happy that she gets to boss around the dancers who gave her a hard time.

After checking over her outfit one last time, she starts to do a light makeup look and curl her hair; making sure she's funeral ready. Although she feels guilty about Elijah's death, she decides that she wants to see him for the final time and apologize even though he can't hear her. It'll just help her feel better.

"Alright boy, I'm about to leave. I've already fed and gave you water. You better poop in that litter box because I didn't buy it for nothing." Bailey tells Zeus, pointing to the litter box and hoping he uses it even though it's for cats.

Getting into her car, Bailey drives to the church where Elijah's funeral will be held. As soon as she steps out, she immediately notices the intimidating men who had to be crips. They all had huge muscles, face tattoos, and gold teeth. Ignoring their gazes, she walks into the church and just as she's about to walk through the doors to view Elijah's body, someone grabs her arm and yanks her towards them.

"Get the fuc..." she trails and is cut off.

"It's me. Don't curse, you're in a church. I need a huge favor Bailey and you owe me." Josiah says, with a baby in his arms.

"Ughh of course, It's you. What you want?"

"I need you to watch Jaxson because I have to walk in with the rest of my family. Diana has been gone for days and I have no idea where she's at. I already put in a missing person's report so now I just have to wait until she's found." He explains, looking stressed.

"Give him here. I'm only doing this because like you said, I owe you. After this, we're even." Bailey says as she takes the toddler from him.

Josiah gives Jaxson a kiss on the cheek and tells him to be good for Bailey. She carries him into the church and up to Elijah's body. As her eyes run over his stiff, suit covered body, she feels a wave of guilt wash over her. "I'm so sorry Elijah. If I never played with your heart, you would still be here. I pray that God forgives me for my actions and I hope you Rest In Peace." Walking back to an empty seat with tears in her eyes, Bailey sits next to an older black woman.

Looking down at sleeping Jaxson, Bailey realizes that he's the perfect mix between Josiah and Diana. He's so handsome and he has good hair just like his father. Her eyes start to water because Diana has the life she's always wanted with the man she wants. This toddler was supposed to be Bailey's but Josiah ruined everything for them. The tears flow down her face as she starts to regret meeting Josiah.