Fifty

"Get on up na! You ain't finna sleep all day and had me up with you last night while you cried

"Get on up na! You ain't finna sleep all day and had me up with you last night while you cried. Breakfast almost ready anyways." Hattie yells, pouring cold water on his face.

"GRANNY!! WTF MAN!! Why you do that??" Josiah yells as he jumps awake, water rolling down his body.

"Watch yo mouth and because you're not about to be moping around my house. You put yourself in this situation so ain't no need in being sad. If I was Bailey I wouldn't take yo stupid ass back. You gone be single and lonely just like yo brother."

"Yeah yeah, I know I messed up. I don't need you to make me feel worse! I'm about to go take a shower." He sighs loudly, grabbing his phone and going into his old room.

Last night he slept on the couch because he cried himself to sleep. He's never cried this much in his life and isn't sure about how to handle it. No woman has ever made him feel this way but the sad part is, it's his own fault for causing this mess. If only he would've kept his dick in his pants, his life would be perfect.

While waiting on the shower to heat up, Josiah's phone constantly rings from Diana calling and texting him, saying it's important that they talked. Ignoring her calls and messages, he takes a long hot shower and lets his salty tears run into his mouth as he hangs his head low; regretting his grimy decisions.

"Hurry up boy!! The food gone get cold!!" Hattie screams angrily.

Sighing loudly, Josiah cleans himself and gets out of the shower then gets dressed; his phone still ringing. Getting annoyed, he finally answers Diana's call.

"You know you got a lot of fucking nerve calling me knowing damn well you poisoned my woman and burnt me."

"Burnt you? What the hell you talking about Josiah?" Diana scoffs lowly.

"Mannn Elijah told me everything. That's my fucking cousin! I know you gave him gonorrhea! You ole raggedy bitch!"

"Yeah yeah, I gave him gonorrhea! So what!! I been got rid of that shit years ago so I'm sure you ain't got it. I need to talk to you though like in person. It's real important. Can I come over?"

"I'm at my grandma house. I'll send you the location and you better not be on no crazy ass shit. Watch yo mouth when you get over here cause my grandma don't play that shit." He says while walking into the kitchen, sitting down to eat.

"Who was that, Jo?" Hattie asks, pouring maple syrup into her grits.

"Diana. She's on her way over here to talk to me. I know you're pissed about what she did to Bailey but please don't be acting crazy." Josiah says before crunching on his bacon. "And you cooked this bacon too hard! I like my bacon soft!"