Mr. Hatake

"Help! My baby isn't breathing!", yelled a lady as she ran into the hospital with a bundle in her arms.

You rushed into the hall as you saw Sakura examining the baby, "Sakura, are the tips of her fingers and lips blue?", you asked.

"Y-Yes they are, (y/n)~Sama!"

'Must be a problem with the circulatory system...', you thought, "I'll let you take this one, Sakura."

"Ok, (y/n)~Sama."

You sighed as you took off you lab coat and left the hospital, 'I don't get payed enough for this...', you thought.

You walked through the heart of Konoha with you head down, not wanting any attention.

"(Y/n)?"

You looked up and saw gravity defying hair, "Oh, hello Mr. Hatake. How is your leg, does it feel better?", you asked as you looked down at his cast.

He gave you a closed eyed smile, "It's good, thanks to you. How is Sakura?"

"She is doing great. I can tell that she was born to be a medic.", you said as you smiled.

"U-Uh, (y/n)...The reason that I'm here is because I wanted to ask you something...", he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What is it, Mr. Hatake?"

"Please, call me Kakashi. But I wanted to ask you if you wanted go out for dinner with me later tonight..."

You looked at him, shocked. The Kakashi Hatake wanted go out with you on a date. Sounds crazy, right?"

"Sure.", you said simply.

"Great. I'll pick you up later tonight.", he gave you a piece of paper, "Text me."

As soon as he was out of sight, a black note book fell from the sky.

You looked up, "Blood moon...?"

You decided to ignore it, picking up the note book and putting it in your bag.