Party

"Is this normal for human to do?", Ryuk asked as you placed a mask over your face.

"Yes, parties are normal, Ryuk. This is a different type of party though. Nobody knows who you are because you are masked", you explained.

"Interesting..."

You stood up and looking at the mirror, your dress was a body con black dress, something simple. You didn't want to attract attention. The reason that you were going to this event was so you could hear what people were thinking about Kira. You weren't going to lie, you were reckless. Killing all of those well known people in one day, literally the first day you had the death note, was a really bad idea.

"You coming, Ryuk?"

"Will there be apples...?"

"I don't know, you'll have to see for yourself."

————————————————————————————————————————

As soon as you walked into the bar where the party was being placed, everyone started cat calling you. You remember that you were wearing a mask. If they knew who you were, they wouldn't dare to say a thing about you because you would kick their ass.

You sat down , being greeting by a man.

"Hello, beautiful"

You blushed, he was a gentleman, unlike most of the men here, "It isn't safe to compliment woman you don't know. You know how it alway turns out."

Even though he was wearing a mask, you could tell a smile graced his features, "You don't say? How about I buy you a drink?"

"N-No, you really don't have to do that..."

"No, I insist.", he said before he turned around and left, not giving you a choice.

You felt alone, nobody knew who you where, making it difficult for anyone to start a conversation. You were lucky that a man had the courage to talk to you.

You played with the loose thread of your thigh high boots.

"What's a hottie doing alone by herself?" You turned around and saw a man who wasn't even wearing a mask.

"Actually, I'm waiting for someone, so excuse me-", you were cut off by the man coming up behind you, "What the f-" the man used one of his hands to cover you mouth and the other to grope your breast, you wanted to cry out in pain but his hand was preventing that.

"Be a good little slut and be quiet for daddy."

There was a piece of the death note in your bra, you had his face, but all you needed was a damn name. But if you killed him, it will attract attention because he was the only one not wearing a mask.

In a second, you felt his dirty hands off you you.

"Dirty old man."

You look up and saw that the masked man came back, drinks still in hand.

'How did he knock him out with the drinks still in his hands...?', you thought to yourself.

"Well, that happened. I really need a drink now.", you said dismissing the fact that a man was sprawled on the floor.

You drank the alcohol, the disgusting taste, but the addictive feeling that made you warm inside. You already felt a little tipsy.

You started feeling comfortable with the man's presence. After drinking 6 drinks, you leaned onto him.

"Uh~ Mr. Masky, I have a secret to tell you." You said, the alcohol taking over you.

The man wasn't even a tad bit drunk, having only drinking 2 drinks, "Hm...?"

You got on your knees so you could reach his ear as he sat on the couch, "I'm Kira~", you whispered before you started licking his ear lobe.

He didn't even seem surprised that you were Kira. He grabbed your ass and placed you onto his lap, you legs on his sides.

You lifted his mask, only revealing his mouth, as you did the same. He licked your lips, asking for permission, which you accepted, allowing him to explore your mouth.

You soon started to tongue kiss, you started loosing breath, you could tell he was too. You pulled away, leaving a string of saliva leaving your lips. You and the man panted in sync.

————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey, is that (y/n)?!", Kurenai said as she pointed your way.

"That's hot.", said Asuma as Kurenai slapped the back of his head, "Ow!"

Kakashi didn't say anything.

"Your awfully quiet, my youthful rival! What bothering you?" Asked Gai.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

————————————————————————————————————————

The man teleported you somewhere which looked like his room.

"Take your mask off, (y/n)~Chan"

"How do you know who I am?", you asked as you took of your mask, revealing your flushed cheeks.

The man took off his mask, revealing a familiar face...

A/N: Cliffhanger! Comment who you think it is!!!