Tobi's Finding

The man took off his mask revealing...

Itachi Uchiha.

You look into his red eyes, revealing the mangekyo sharingan. The memorizing pattern made you want to stare into the deep, bloody abyss forever.

There was no going back now, even though he was Konoha's most wanted rouge ninja, you still had the death note.

Speaking about the death note, were is Ryuk? Not that you wanted to see him at the moment. You slowly pushed him out your mind as dirty thoughts of Itachi creeped into your brain.

You and Itachi began kissing again, you pulled his hair slightly making him groan.

He lifted up your shirt and began sucking on you breast, "Ah~"

__________________________________________________

"Goddamit!!", Deidara yelled as he watched Tobi dance around the living room like a idiot. Well, Tobi was an idiot.

Without them knowing, Ryuk was watching them, being bored of following (y/n) around, "He kinda reminds of Matsuda. No, he's dumber than Matsuda. At least he killed Light, which is slightly unfortunate, even though I wrote his name in the death note.", Ryuk thought as he secretly stole a apple.

"Ah~"

"Yo, what the fuck was that shit?! Itachi got a bitch?!", Hiden asked.

This peaked Ryuk's interest.

"Itachi~"

"Wait, isn't Itachi on a mission...? I thought he's supposed to be spying on (y/n)", said Zetsu.

"Holy shit, that's (y/n) Namikaze in there?!  Naruto's, well the nine tail's aunt? The fourth Hokage's sister?!", Konan fangirled.

"...And suspected of being Kira."

Everyone turned to look at Pain.

"So she could just kill all of us right now...?", Deidara asked.

"I don't think that's really the case.", said Pein as (y/n)'s moans silence everyone.

____________________________________________

"Suck.", said Itachi as he held his large shaft in front of you.

You examined his huge cock, he was about 8 inches.

"I said suck."

You felt yourself getting wet by his dominate side. You began sucking on his hard dick. You never saw this happening, you remember the sweet boy who you met when you walking around Konoha. But now, Itachi was a dominate man who was about to fuck you brains out.

He grabbed your hair, making you deepthroat his dick, "Ah, fuck~"

You felt his cum go down your throat as he let out a deep groan.

You took off your panties, showing yourself off to Itachi.

He started biting your neck, causing you to moan when he found your sweet spot, "Ah, daddy~"

Itachi's eyes widened, "Say it again, beautiful."

You smirked, you had him wrapped around you finger, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me until I can't walk anymore!"

Itachi slammed his cock into your pussy, causing you to moan loudly.

"I want you to moan so loud that all of my comrades hear your beautiful voice.", whispered Itachi as he thrusted into you.

"Ah~Ah! Fuck me daddy!"

"Keep this up a-and I'll cum faster then I intended too."

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as he lifted your leg over his shoulder, hitting your g spot.

"Keep going daddy! Yes~Ah~YESSSS!!! I love you! I love you!", you were too drunk, what the heck were you saying.

You came all over Itachi's cock, his climax following soon after. His cum leaking out of your pussy as you collapsed onto his bed.

______________________________________

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that I have no where to sleep?", said Kisame, as he changed the bandages on Samehade.

"Sleep in the living room.", said Sasori.

"LOOK AT WHAT TOBI FOUND- AHHHHH", Tobi yelled as he fell onto the floor.

"Oh, you can see me? Hi.", said Ryuk before he cackled.