Kira

"Seven people died in Konoha today", said Shikaku, "Don't you think that there is something...well, odd about that? Six of them died of heart attacks."

"Maybe it's just a coincidence...", said one of the elders.

"Danzo is immortal to any type of illness. Even if he was sick, he has no recorded heart illnesses on his record.", Shikaku started pacing around the room, "The other victims has no recorded heart illnesses...Wait...And how did that suicide bomber get into the village? We have a barrier that would notify us."

"This isn't something that we should just slide, this is a threat to our village.", said Shizune.

Shikaku nodded, "It's a human with abnormal power...Or maybe even their chakra is causing this. All I know is that they're in Konoha."

"Tsunade~Sama!", Shizune yelled as she pointed to the window.

On a large building , there was a large TV which showed K in old english font.

"I am Kira, Tsunade~Sama...I know you're talking about me right now. I'm the anonymous being who killed those seven people~", the voice was modified

Shizune gasped.

"Don't believe me? Should I kill someone in that very room? No, that's too cruel...Sike."

Shizune grabbed her chest before she fell onto the ground, "Shizune!"

"Awww, poor Shizune~San! I'd be a shame if Tsunade~Sama died too...But I'm not going to do that...Yet", Kira began to laugh psychotically before the broadcast broke off.