First Kill

"I'm home!", you yelled as you kicked off your heals.

"Place your shoes next to the door neatly, (y/n).", said your mom.

You groaned, "Ma, I'm 28!"

"Age is just a number. You could do whatever you want when you move out."

You snickered, "Maybe I should move out..."

You mother smirked, "Were' you gonna move out too?"

You sighed dreamily, "Ah, I don't know...Maybe the person who I'm going on a date with..."

You mother turned away from the sink, "Eh? Who?"

You giggle, "Hatake Kakashi."

Your mother hugged you and squealed, "MY BABY FINALLY HAS A DATE!"

"Ma, your squeezing me."

"Your big brother would be proud of you."

You laughed, "Kushina~San and Onii~Chan would kill Kakashi."

You mother pushed you upstairs, "GET READY FOR YOUR DATE!"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm going!"

When you got in your room, you grabbed the black book and examined it.

On the back of the book, it had some rules, so you read them.

"Rule one, the human whose name is written in this note shall die...Rule two, the note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected. Rule three, if the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen. Rule four, if the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack. Rule five, after writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds...", You laughed, "Some emo teen probably made this. I'll write something for the meme.", you said before you wrote "Danzo Shimra"

"I'll discard this piece of trash later.", you said before you changed into a simply outfit for the date.

You went to your desk to grab an apple but you realized that there was none left, 'What...That's weird. I just bought some this morning."

"Human apples are so good!", you quickly turned around and saw a demon-like creature.

"The night hasn't even started and I'm already drunk..."

"Your not drunk. Im a Shinigami."

"God of death...?"

"Yep, the name is Ryuk, and that right there is a Death Note."

"So this is...Real?!"

"Yep, you killed that guy. Everyone is currently going crazy, but most of them are happy."

You looked at the note book, thinking about the power.