Aya's Introduction

Name: Aya Komori
Age: 19
Hair Color: Crimson with orange shades
Eye Color: Golden
Skin Color: Fair

Personality: Deceitful and sweet, but secretly a vampire-killing badass.
Occupation: Model and actress, but secretly a Vampire Hunter

Likes: Music, especially piano, cooking, mystery books, poetry, Yui, quiet people, Instrumental class, and killing vampires (Duh)

Dislikes: Perverts, (laito run!!), especially noisy people, incorrect grammar/manners, and vampires (Again, duh)

Backstory: When she was five, she lived in a loving environment with her parents. On her birthday, they gave her a moonstone pendant and told her it could change colors during the day, so it was special like her. She just giggled at them. But when she came home from school, the next day, she found her parents bleeding out on the floor, and..cold. TOO cold. But no matter how much she cried, she couldn't save them. Yui and her father adopted her, and from then on, her and Yui became best friends. Eventually, Yui became so important to her she called her "My Little Princess." But when she was sixteen, she discovered her parents were killed by vampires. Outraged, she tracked those vampires down and killed them. And soon enough, when she was eighteen, she was hired by a secret organization as a Vampire Hunter.

I will be uploading the first official  chapter tomorrow!! Yipeeeee!