Don't Mess With Asashin: Part 2

Aya's Pov:

As we finally got of the coach, I realized one of three things:

1. The school looked really big and eerie, like a vampire-only school (which it probably was.)

2. These Sakamaki brothers had to have a huge fan following, because the number of girls out there was insane. Quite honestly, I wondered if these girls even knew these brothers personally or just looked at their faces and went 'Oh god he's hot.'

3. I was in trouble, because when their fans saw me getting off the coach, I saw heavy flares.

I could tell they would've jumped me right then and there if certain people weren't present. I wasn't worried though. I could take these girls if I wanted, and probably send quite a few to the emergency room.

Subaru's POV:

Aya looked quite..fearless. I mean, she was still annoying as f**k, but from my angle, she looked like something from a superhero movie.

Her flawless red hair moved effortlessly behind her, her posture straight and un-caring that those fangirls could kill her (though, she probably would kill them.

But when she turned around, her golden eyes shone beautifully, but there was no emotion in them..kinda like me.

I immediately blushed and realized what I was saying. How could I even think that?! She came her for what, a day, and I thought she was pretty?! Tsk, what a waste..

Though, I definitely wasn't going to let her go unscathed after what she did in the coach..no, she was going to have to pay for that..

Aya's POV:

As we finally got into the school and past all the nosy fangirls, the brothers all stopped in perfect harmony. Thank god I wasn't behind anybody, 'cuz if I was, I suspected I would've bumped their shoulder.

Reiji quickly turned to me and handed me the schedule. If looked like my homeroom was with..the Gin.

Ugh. Why me?! I would take the creepy tomato head or the lazy blonde any day, but the Gin?!

I whirled around with the strongest will I could enforce and almost snarled, "We're in the same class, Gin."

He seemed just as shocked and unpleased as I was, but before he could protest, the bell rung. Reiji looked almost disappointed as he began to walk away, and the silver hair tugged at the sleeve of my uniform.

We walked in silence before we arrived at the door of the classroom: 3-1.

"Thanks for the tour, Gin."

"No problem, Asashin."

And in one, graceful stride, he towered over me with a smug smirk on his face. I would've dodged, but I stayed where I was and frowned at him.

"What is it?"
"You've gotten on my nerves, Asashin. Do you know how many people are capable of that?"

I grinned, and with an almost seductive wink, I responded sarcastically, "Anytime."

He rolled his eyes, and he leaned his pale face so close to mine I could feel his hot breath on my face. W-what the-

"Meet me at the rooftop after class. No buts."

Playing in as slyly as I could, I leaned back and arched my leg. "What makes you think I'l show up?"

"I think curiosity will do it. Don't be late, Asashin."

And with that, he was in the class. I stood there for a second, perplexed at myself. First of all, I had a boyfriend, so that interaction should've been wrong. And second, would I go?"

The honest part of me whispered, He's right about curiosity.

Ugh. Well, I wouldn't be paying attention this class period, that was for sure.

I'm sorry that there was nothing here..however, I promise that the Part 3 will be wholesome!!