Her Little Princess

(Regular POV)
"Big sis?" Aya smiled and whispered, "Hey there, hon." Yui's crimson eyes began to fill up with tears; happy tears. "Oni-chan!" she cried, her voice full of glee and ran towards Aya, diving headfirst into her older sister, and buried her golden locks into her chest.

Aya smiled down at her younger sister and and stroked her soft hair, slowly lowering the rifle aimed right at Reiji's head .Reiji took this opportunity to quickly stand up and attempt to grab Aya by her throat, but was surprised when she easily dodged with Yui still in her arms.

"Yui. Come here at once." he said demanded. Yui looked right into his red eyes and shook her head. "No. Oni-chan is here for me now." Reiji was shocked; Yui had never dared to defy any if the brothers. Never. This Aya woman must be strong if Yui trusts her to protect her from us.

Suddenly, a voice was heard from behind them."My, my, what do we have here~?" Aya looked behind her with a sharp look and saw six brothers. She felt it again. They're all vampires.

Again, she took up the rifle and pointed it right at them. They all seemed to somehow know it was loaded with bullets just for them, because their reaction was shocking.

The redhead, well, the one without the fedora cried, "How the hell does she have that?! And why is she hugging Pancake?!" Aya smirked and said, "I'm her big sister, a**hole, and I' here to save her."

Reiji sighed and pushed up his glasses.  
"A Vampire Hunter, then." The redhead with the fedora looked right at Yui and said, "Bitch-chan, you never told us your older sister wanted to kill us~" Yui shivered and stood closer to her older sister.

Aya scrunched her nose and barked out, "Don't. Speak. To. Her." The blondie with white-ish tips looked up at her, his icy blue eyes staring into her golden ones. But he couldn't read anything. She's stronger than any Vampire Hunter I've ever met.

The purple head giggled and whispered, "Teddy, I don't think we can break this one! Maybe we should try to be friends with her?" She smirked at him and sneered, "Not in a million years, freak."

Ayato snorted, Laito burst out laughing, Shu smirked, Reiji listened, and Subaru looked away, but was clearly staring from the corner of his eye in amusement. Kanato scowled and leapt at her, but there was silence in the room as a crackling noise was heard.

All eyes widened as they realized what had happened; Aya had actually flipped Kanato over. He was currently laying on his face. She turned back to then and and smirked, "Anyone else wanna try me?" A war cry was heard, and then it was chaos.

15 Minutes Later
Yup. The Sakamakis had just gotten their butts handed over to them. Kanato was clutching to the wall, hugging Teddy tight. Shu was bent over, trying to catch his breath. Reiji clung to the wall like Kanato, his glasses smashed. Ayato clung his chest and grimaced in pain. Laito was barely standing, holding his bruised face like it would fall apart at any minute. Subaru was the only one who was smart enough not to attack her.

And Aya just stood there without a scratch, triumphantly smirking. "Yui, you can come out now." Yui cautiously crept out from a corner, but grinned when she saw who was victorious. "Oni-chan!" she sighed in relief.

"What the hell is she?!" Laito cried (yes very uncharacteristic of him.) "Stronger than us, obviously," Reiji sneered, (here comes the sarcasm.) As they finally got on their feet, Reiji breathed, "Can we please discuss this calmly? It seems that killing you hasn't worked." Aya narrowed her eyes. "And why should we?"

Reiji smirked and pulled out a golden badge with a spear on it from somewhere in his black jacket. Aya's eyes widened. That spear only belonged to vampires that were forbidden to Vampire Hunters.

 That spear only belonged to vampires that were forbidden to Vampire Hunters

"Now can we please do this like civil people?"