The Sakamaki Brothers

Ugh, I thought as I looked over at the driver, who paid no attention to me at all. With closer inspection at his black suit and muscular shoulders, I guessed that he was probably a human, because he looked perfectly normal to me.

Also, I could sense vampires.

I don't know how to explain it; but ever since I joined this business, I've discovered that I can feel vampires. They just..stand out to me, I guess.

As we neared the mansion where my sister was staying, I gasped in amazement. The fancy building was framed with a giant garden before it. Crimson red roses were planted in perfect rows, and there was a stone waterfall in the center, gleaming in the moonlight.

I quickly checked my reflection in the car window; despite being a model and actress, I could still get very anxious about a single tangle.

As the limo screeched to a stop, I grabbed my black plain luggage and slowly lifted myself off the leather seats. Before the driver sped away so fast I could feel the wind blow in my hair, the driver mumbled, "Good luck."

I frowned and thought, What was that about? Whatever it was, it wasn't good. And it definitely didn't speak good about the owners. I mentally noted to be wary during my visit, but I was still excited to see Yui, of course!

I knocked on the door once, and forced a fake smile. The owners sure as hell didn't need to see through me. But, just in case, I kept a rifle, the one with the vampire-tailored bullets in it,  by my hip.

As the wooden doors opened, I realized the person who had opened them was quite handsome. He had purplish-white hair, red eyes and a pair of low, black glasses that framed his weary eyes.

And that's when I felt it. My heart quickened, my chest tightened, and my heartbeat stiffened. It felt like my body had frozen in place. The word ran through my mind like a ripening pulse.

Vampires.

I immediately sprang into action; my left foot rose so high I kicked him square in the cheek, sending him flying backwards and into the wall. I pulled out my rifle and approached him with a stone cold face, and pointed the gun to his face, where I knew I could get a good aim.

He glared up at me, his red eyes narrowed, and his lips forming into a scowl. "What do you think you're doing, human?" His voice was terrifying, but I didn't care. I forced the gun into his forehead, and just to make it clear he knew where we were, I added, "Oh, and just so you know, this gun is loaded with bullets specially for you disgusting vampires."

His eyes widened. "How the hell do you know who we are?!" "That's not important," I responded. "This is all I want to know; Where the hell is Yui Komori?!"

That's when I heard it. Her soft, melodic voice. I cocked my head to the side, and my eyes softened as I saw Yui's small body. "Big sis?"