「H. Inosuke」✫ Weakling

WARNINGS:
☆ walking abnormality! reader
☆ I don't really like this one
☆ I do hope that you enjoy it though!

▼△▼△▼△▼△

You sat there, alone, your back resting on the oak trunk that moved its leaves at the same time as the wind, the soft melody of the air interrupting a total silence.

That was something you had already grown tired of. you were tired of stepping on the same lawn without being able to taste the softness of anothers, tired of being unable to take two steps without falling flat on the ground.

you always wanted to jump.

It might sound stupid, but since you were aware, your desire didn't go far from that.

Jump, walk, run, fly!

You couldn't help but smile bittersweet at your own thoughts. you knew that you were a great dreamer, impossible desires constantly appearing in your sweetest illusions.

Although it always ended up being continuous torture.

Shinobu took charge of your inability, always paying attention to what you wanted to do. Now, she had bothered to take you to that same safe and calm tree, although leaving you only once letting to know she had things to do.

And now you didn't know when Shinobu would return. Nor was it that you could walk on your own and return. crawl on the ground? It would be ridiculous like that.

That was what you kept thinking, until a... pig sound? pulled you out of your trance. At first the leaves of the bush moving at your side made your body jelly. Until you remembered that it was daytime and that no demon could appear now to attack your defenseless form.

Then, from those bushes, he jumped. The boy you didn't see for a long time and hoped to see with longing.

"Inosuke-sama!"

"Weak!" He immediately drew his two swords, pointing at you, a smile never leaving your face. "Have you improved something? I gave you time, so now I want to fight you!"

You looked at him playfully, your hand resting on your lap.

"I still can't even walk. How would I fight you?"

The wild boar's head slightly lowered its swords, its head fixed at a non-specific point. He looked deep in thought... which made you laugh a little, the boy in front of you looking at your posture with a frown behind his mask.

"Well, you fight sitting!"

"I have no sword!"

"You could use a stick!"

"Buuut, you would cut it!"

"AGH!" He put his hands to the head of his mask, taking it off once the heat of his anger began to burn. "Why can't you fight like everyone else, weak!?"

Your answer came almost immediately. "Because I'm... sick." Still in pain for reminding yourself of it, your smile remained on your face.

You already had an idea about what your companion, Inosuke, was like.Shinobu told you all about him, from his upbringing in the mountains to his last mission. you admired the way to walk forward of the boy, and for that, you found his company fun, bearable and cheerful.

Although the face that Inosuke put on, and without his mask, he was not very happy at that time.

You would lie if you said you were waiting for his next action. Maybe he got into his thoughts too much, since the wild boar boy was sitting next to you, the mask on his lap, his gaze on your hands while in his mouth there was only a straight line.

"So, you can't fight me?"

"I can't fight anyone, Inosuke."

Again, Inosuke seemed in his thoughts. The only thing that differentiated him from a statue was his slow blinking, which you watched closely.

He was handsome...

Although too impulsive, which when Inosuke suddenly incorporated his body, you turned your back on the trunk due to the jump you gave.

Hashibira kept walking, until he reached the bush again and hiding in it to no longer be seen by you.

you sighed. You thought that by that time, the wild boar would stay longer.

And not quite wrong, he reappeared at your side a few minutes later. But that time, the surprise in your eyes was remarkable. The slight blush on Inosuke's cheeks was too.

"Is it a rabbit?"

"Do you like it?" Inosuke thought you'd like to see it alive instead of dead, so grabbed by the ears, he showed it to you, the rabbit struggling to be free.

"It's... cute. Thanks" You turned your head to the side, feeling sorry to see the poor bunny unable to be free. "Would you let him run away?"

"It was hard for me to catch it!" He immediately replied, his brow furrowed again, his eyes fixed on yours. His expression immediately calmed down, his hand opening until he let the rabbit go. "But if that's what you want..."

---------------------

He hastened to hunt that rabbit for you.

He thought that since you couldn't walk, you couldn't have seen the wonders of nature even.

He was proud of his "gift."

And you thanked all his efforts and company with sweet talking and such, which he reciprocated quite confused, but nicely

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

»»---->858 words